Daily news?

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
Sorry, this has probably been asked and answered a bunch, but I can't figure it out. Is there still a daily update snippet?

Sorry, this has probably been asked and answered a bunch, but I can't figure it out. Is there still a daily update snippet?
If you look on the right hand of this page, there should be "Daily Updates & News", with a spot for you to put your email. That gets you a daily newsletter chock full of info, that I find very helpful!

I do get the daily email and enjoy it. But I thought there used to be a daily update video. Did they stop that?

Yes, they stopped the Daily Fix around the new year. Pete cited the level of effort to produce as too high for the value it was providing as one of the major factors in the decision.

Yes, they stopped the Daily Fix around the new year. Pete cited the level of effort to produce as too high for the value it was providing as one of the major factors in the decision.

Dang, that is too bad. I always had ambitions to start a thread that was so good it would be mentioned as the trending thread on the daily update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!