Daily news?

cdurham1

Happiest at the happiest place on earth
Sorry, this has probably been asked and answered a bunch, but I can't figure it out. Is there still a daily update snippet?

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Sorry, this has probably been asked and answered a bunch, but I can't figure it out. Is there still a daily update snippet?
If you look on the right hand of this page, there should be "Daily Updates & News", with a spot for you to put your email. That gets you a daily newsletter chock full of info, that I find very helpful!

cdurham1

I do get the daily email and enjoy it. But I thought there used to be a daily update video. Did they stop that?

wariokartel

Earning My Ears
Yes, they stopped the Daily Fix around the new year. Pete cited the level of effort to produce as too high for the value it was providing as one of the major factors in the decision.

cdurham1

Yes, they stopped the Daily Fix around the new year. Pete cited the level of effort to produce as too high for the value it was providing as one of the major factors in the decision.
Dang, that is too bad. I always had ambitions to start a thread that was so good it would be mentioned as the trending thread on the daily update.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW