D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

I somehow got lucky on the first day and got 2 of the cheapest sets of 3 day Honda tickets and the seats are together. This will be our 5th expo. Interested to see how the Honda situation works out. Not sure how I got lucky to get into the queue with such a low number.

Yep just saw that and was gonna post it was sold out. Keep checking the hotel website too. I'm curious if they contacted anyone who had the glitch on the first day that wasn't able to get tickets since their time passed. Wonder if maybe they gave them the higher price seats but at a discounted price since that was all that was remaining.

Yep just saw that and was gonna post it was sold out. Keep checking the hotel website too. I'm curious if they contacted anyone who had the glitch on the first day that wasn't able to get tickets since their time passed. Wonder if maybe they gave them the higher price seats but at a discounted price since that was all that was remaining.
Hopefully you’ll see some hotels pop up if people are canceling now they tickets are sold. I’m glad I got my reservation when I did.

Keep an eye out for the Hyatt place. They've blocked.out ton of rooms early on last year the day of the announcement

I'm curious if they contacted anyone who had the glitch on the first day that wasn't able to get tickets since their time passed. Wonder if maybe they gave them the higher price seats but at a discounted price since that was all that was remaining.
How would they know????

Has anyone had luck calling to orchid to combine 2 separate hotel reservations? Or is it better when checking into the hotel on the first night to let them know you have another reservation number and to see if you can keep the same room?

They’re listing all tickets as sold out now. So is Preferred actually sold out or are they just trying to save face?

Has anyone had luck calling to orchid to combine 2 separate hotel reservations? Or is it better when checking into the hotel on the first night to let them know you have another reservation number and to see if you can keep the same room?
You are likely better off waiting until orchid transfers the reservation over to the hotel a few weeks before and calling the hotel to merge it before they assign the rooms.

They’re listing all tickets as sold out now. So is Preferred actually sold out or are they just trying to save face?
I think it’s actually sold out. When I managed to get logged in last night there was no longer a get ticket link on the preferred tile.

SO --- used my backup computer this morning -- still had old window up and able to go to ALL the groups.

Badges - sold out --unable to add
3 day gold - no seats available
3 day preferred floor: still $2599 20+ seats available; $2099 1 seat; multiple handicapp
1 day Friday - smattering handicap seats throughout from $149-299
1 day Saturday - no seats
1 day Sunday - bunches in 200 level -- 40+ seats.

Able to add these and get through checkout process -- :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter