D23 Magazine - Facts

I dont know if I can do a "Recording Now" thread.

I'm a bit slower than normal and I think I'm only going to be good at one thing at a time.

Might have skip that this week.

We're just glad to have you back Kevin and that your recovery is going well for you. :thumbsup2

You guys are too funny!!!

Well....since everyone is passing around cakes and pies(I think "cakes and pies!!"is from a movie....but can't remember which one)...can I please have one?!?!

I'll even clean someone's whole house just to get a chocolate cake!!!:rotfl2:Not really playing.....have done it before....will DO it again.....:rolleyes1

Speaking of Donuts.....Little Debbie now makes a Blueberry Dunkin Stick!!

I dont know if I can do a "Recording Now" thread.

I'm a bit slower than normal and I think I'm only going to be good at one thing at a time.

Might have skip that this week.

Just post that the recording has started, we can do the rest on our own :goodvibes

PS. Glad your back :flower3:

I ordered two for John and two for me. I mean really....who eats "A" donut?

That would be me! :wave: I find doughnuts (I'm pretty sure that's how we spell it in the UK) really filling. I often only eat one! I like Krispie Kreams, but I will admit my favourites are 10 for 99p in Sainsburies, all covered in sugar! Yum!!!

I found out that Stansted Airport has a Krispy Kreme :goodvibes I am now even more excited about going to the Netherlands :yay:

Why oh why am I flying out of Gatwick in 3 1/2 weeks! :headache::goodvibes

They are wrong sometimes you know. They're not Gods or anything. This, Disboards, Dreams etc is how they make their living.

You really think that us guys think they are Gods?!? :lmao: We like and respect most of their opinions, not all, but most. That's why we listen. If you don't agree, don't listen!! You make the choice, don't have an argument that you don't like what you are hearing, there is an off button! *sigh* I don't mean to have a go, but I find it frustrating!

Sadly not, I get jealous anytime any of you Suv'ners talk about getting KK's in Tescos ;)

:goodvibes

It must be futher south than hear (Northampton) as we don't have them in our local Tesco :sad2:

That would be me! :wave: I find doughnuts (I'm pretty sure that's how we spell it in the UK) really filling. I often only eat one! I like Krispie Kreams, but I will admit my favourites are 10 for 99p in Sainsburies, all covered in sugar! Yum!!!

Why oh why am I flying out of Gatwick in 3 1/2 weeks! :headache::goodvibes

You really think that us guys think they are Gods?!? :lmao: We like and respect most of their opinions, not all, but most. That's why we listen. If you don't agree, don't listen!! You make the choice, don't have an argument that you don't like what you are hearing, there is an off button! *sigh* I don't mean to have a go, but I find it frustrating!

I love me some apple filled doughnuts :cloud9: But I do love the choices they have at Dunkin/Krispy :lovestruc

There is actually a Krispy Kreme at Gatwick - before security, it's down the end with the Frankie and Bennys and the internet kiosks :woohoo: I'm getting some there too - may have to get half a dozen for the flight :dance3:

I have yet to have a Krispy Kreme doughnut. The nearest we have them is about an hour or so away. Do they have them at the breakfast buffet at Boma?

I have yet to have a Krispy Kreme doughnut. The nearest we have them is about an hour or so away. Do they have them at the breakfast buffet at Boma?

MMMM, don't know about Boma, but they have them on the cruise ship.

I love me some apple filled doughnuts :cloud9: But I do love the choices they have at Dunkin/Krispy :lovestruc

There is actually a Krispy Kreme at Gatwick - before security, it's down the end with the Frankie and Bennys and the internet kiosks :woohoo: I'm getting some there too - may have to get half a dozen for the flight :dance3:

I love the apple filled ones too. There was this little country store near where my cousin went to college that made apple donuts - they were very, very good.

And may I just say you people are making me HUNGRY!!! Cut it out.

It must be futher south than hear (Northampton) as we don't have them in our local Tesco :sad2:

I have never tasted Krispy Kreme - now I know they are at Gatwick I think I can recitify that in a few weeks

Thanks Becx ;)

Krispy Kremes are the best when they are HOT. I live near a KK and it's hard not to stop when the "Hot Doughnuts" sign is on. My car has a mind of it's own and steers me in that direction. They just melt in your month - there is nothing better than that .

God - just thinking about it has my mouth watering for some .....:rotfl:

A cannoli has cheese. Where does that fit? :confused3 (Other than in my mouth.) :goodvibes

That depends - what size was it? ;)

I'm bi-partisan.

Yesterday, I had a craving for donuts, so we went to Dunkin Donuts.

I ordered two for John and two for me. I mean really....who eats "A" donut?

As it was hot and both varieties invariably included chocolate frosting...I asked for a box, so that they wouldnt stick together.

I was told that "the smallest box holds 6 donuts and we cant put 4 in the box."

Do I have to tell you what happened?

We went home with 6 donuts.

Needless to say...all 6 are gone.

Hearing this....do you think I could ever make a decion regarding the great "cake vs. pie" debate?

That sounds like something that should be in a Dilbert comic strip.

Is this now a discussion about religion? I don't think that's allowed.

;)

Isn't pie vs cake a religious discussion? :cake:

Same here. Saw boxes of various varieties of doughnuts while in Orlando, but never felt we had missed anything by not trying them ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter