D23 Magazine - Facts

I went into Krispy Kreme on Sunday to buy a donut and came out with a dozen, so I know how you feel Kevin :)

:goodvibes

I went into Krispy Kreme on Sunday to buy a donut and came out with a dozen, so I know how you feel Kevin :)

I found out that Stansted Airport has a Krispy Kreme :goodvibes I am now even more excited about going to the Netherlands :yay:

I'm bi-partisan.

Yesterday, I had a craving for donuts, so we went to Dunkin Donuts.

I ordered two for John and two for me. I mean really....who eats "A" donut?

As it was hot and both varieties invariably included chocolate frosting...I asked for a box, so that they wouldnt stick together.

I was told that "the smallest box holds 6 donuts and we cant put 4 in the box."

Do I have to tell you what happened?

We went home with 6 donuts.

Needless to say...all 6 are gone.

Hearing this....do you think I could ever make a decion regarding the great "cake vs. pie" debate?

I didn't even know you could get hot donuts at Dunkin Doughnuts - now I'll have to be on the lookout.

Last time I was there, I went to get a doz and came out with 2 doz - "would you like a dozen glazed with that for $1 off" DUH!!!

You really want to start a controversy - ask a southerner and a northerner - which is better - Dunkin' or Krispy Kreme :scared1:

We're deprived up north so I have to go to Manchester for my fix, where there are two within a mile of each other!!!

As for being boring.....I dont listen or respond to things I find boring.

But we don't know when you'll bring D23 back up again on the Podcasts without listening first! Can't you just agree that D23 isn't for any of you and forget about it until they improve it to your liking.

But we don't know when you'll bring D23 back up again on the Podcasts without listening first! Can't you just agree that D23 isn't for any of you and forget about it until they improve it to your liking.

D23 hasnt been discussed for months on the Podcast.

The only current discussion is being held here.

Have you read anything I've posted regarding whether D23 is "for me" or not?

I know it's arrogant to quote one's self....but this is what I said in post # 53.

"No one is looking down on anyone. We disagree....plain and simple. There is no value judgement. I dont think you are stupid for being a fan of D23. I just dont see it's value. If you do....HOORAY!!!!! BRAVO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"

I said pretty much the same thing on March 19th....the first day of this thread.

I hope I don't step on any toes here with this comment. But why can't people understand these are opinions of the podcast crew??? They have said that numerous times but people keep complaining about them. Just like a couple of things that were said about dining reviews, it is the same with this. They have said that your opinion might differ from theirs. Which is the truth. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I love reading them on here, just when you post them don't bash someone else for not agreeing with you.

Miscommunication....

The temperature outside was hot....not the donuts.

Sorry.

Darn it Kevin, I got all excited :banana::banana::banana: just because I read it too fast.

But now I get what you mean, don't want that choclate melting on the way home, not that I have that particular problem, they usually don't make it home.

Hope you are feeling better and can't wait to hear you guys again.

I hope I don't step on any toes here with this comment. But why can't people understand these are opinions of the podcast crew??? They have said that numerous times but people keep complaining about them. Just like a couple of things that were said about dining reviews, it is the same with this. They have said that your opinion might differ from theirs. Which is the truth. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I love reading them on here, just when you post them don't bash someone else for not agreeing with you.

::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::

They are wrong sometimes you know. They're not Gods or anything. This, Disboards, Dreams etc is how they make their living.

They are wrong sometimes you know. They're not Gods or anything. This, Disboards, Dreams etc is how they make their living.

How can an opinion be wrong??? It is not a fact its an opinion which is a personal view.

I'm bi-partisan.

As it was hot and both varieties invariably included chocolate frosting...I asked for a box, so that they wouldnt stick together.

Hearing this....do you think I could ever make a decion regarding the great "cake vs. pie" debate?

Want a cupcake?? I've got plenty :)

Ok....I'll admit when I'm wrong.

I was wrong for getting involved in this conversation.....again.

I am also going to admit to being crushed to find out I'm not a God.

I'm being facetious due to the fact that my choices were silly or speechless.

I'm bi-partisan.

So, cake AND pie. They just can't be touching each other :)

So, how are you feeling Kevin? Are you up to a "we're recording" thread tomorrow? :)

I dont know if I can do a "Recording Now" thread.

I'm a bit slower than normal and I think I'm only going to be good at one thing at a time.

Might have skip that this week.

I dont know if I can do a "Recording Now" thread.

I'm a bit slower than normal and I think I'm only going to be good at one thing at a time.

Might have skip that this week.
I can certainly understand that. You take care of yourself and know we are thinking of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter