D23 EXPO THREAD - See you in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey anyone posting locations please say whether you are on the right or left facing the ACC. There are signs on both sides. :)

ETA I am on the right. Sitting under bb8

So how many lines are there outside right now? Legends and show floor? Is there a separate one for shopping?
Right now I see 2 parallel lines outside. On the right is #1 and left is #2 which is behind #1 in priority. Not sure what is going on further back.

They just announced inside hall E that around 7am they will start moving us up to inside the main ACC for those in the show floor line.

I am going to walk back and say hello. I looked already and could not find you even though you said you could not be missed ;). Red hair? Orange shirt? By tinker bell? Right side?

I have a black rainforest cafe shirt on. If you see me say hello. :)
LOL I think I am getting you and @GaSleepingBeautyFan confused. You are wearing the birthday pin? And are also by tinker bell? On the right?

I am going to walk back and say hello. I looked already and could not find you even though you said you could not be missed ;). Red hair? Orange shirt? By tinker bell? Right side?

I have a black rainforest cafe shirt on. If you see me say hello. :)

She's closer to Iron Man, just a heads up :)

Quick question. Since we decided to do the morning panel, what are the odds on any of the kind of limited stuff selling out before we can get to the floor?

My wife wanted to get the storm trooper tsum tsum set but I feel like it'll be gone already.

Quick question. Since we decided to do the morning panel, what are the odds on any of the kind of limited stuff selling out before we can get to the floor?

My wife wanted to get the storm trooper tsum tsum set but I feel like it'll be gone already.
I'd say odds are good they will be gone by the time you got into the store after the panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter