D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

For anyone whose expo app is not showing the shopping, the full schedule, and the map, you may need to delete the app and re-download it. I was constantly checking the app store for updates and nothing showed up, so I eventually had to delete and re-install it.
Thanks for this! I wondered how two days before the app was so barren! Sad it didn’t just update but a quick delete/reinstall did the trick.

Yes- thanks so much for the app tip!! I was also confused how there wasn’t any info yet but delete and redownload and it’s practically a whole different app.

For anyone whose expo app is not showing the shopping, the full schedule, and the map, you may need to delete the app and re-download it. I was constantly checking the app store for updates and nothing showed up, so I eventually had to delete and re-install it.

View attachment 700555View attachment 700557View attachment 700556

Thank you!!! I was able to update from the Apple Store on my phone, and that worked. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said something.

Looks like boxlunch is done and isn't going to have any more reservations. I tried the link right now and it shows no link to rsvp.

Sitting at Starbuck’s at DTD waiting for my CM friend to arrive from the airport to get me in in her pass.

You can pick up the Disney+ pass at the Katella/fountain/inflatable entrance. You must go inside. It’s next to will call. Bring your expo badge to get it.
No wait as of right now went to the main entrance first and were turned away. So can't pick it up there.

New questions-- who's doing standy queue for Studio Showcases? I might brave the multi-hour wait but wasn't sure how to get into the queue. Do I approach from Katella Avenue, or approach from Transit Plaza? Or does it matter?

New questions-- who's doing standy queue for Studio Showcases? I might brave the multi-hour wait but wasn't sure how to get into the queue. Do I approach from Katella Avenue, or approach from Transit Plaza? Or does it matter?
It probably won’t matter. People won’t be able to line up until the morning panel has started, maybe even after it finishes.

Sitting at Starbuck’s at DTD waiting for my CM friend to arrive from the airport to get me in in her pass.

You can pick up the Disney+ pass at the Katella/fountain/inflatable entrance. You must go inside. It’s next to will call. Bring your expo badge to get it.
Besides showing d23 expo badge, what else do u need to show for disney plus pass.

Thank you!!!! Totally saved my *** with this advice. I usually depend on the iPhone to automatically update the app, but it didn't work in this case.

Should this news go in to the #2 and #3 updates?

Thanks for this! We've been driving down the Pacific coast highway the last few days and will finally arrive in Anaheim around 4:30. Hopefully that won't be too late

I arrived yesterday at LAX and getting a Lyft worked out great within 7 minutes and $79 to the Cortana Inn. Disney parks were very crowded today. Easy and fast to get the Disney+ Pass at the Arena entrance. That’s it for now.

Does anyone know if we can pick up the collectible print in hall a right now or does that start tomorrow. I picked up the subscriber pass but didn't think to look and scope the area around. Wasnt sure if it was allowed or we had to exit and wait till tomorrow to see things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter