D23 Expo 2019 (First page with major info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I’m late to the party.

So there is no Brazil pavilion coming?

I thought for sure it wasn’t happening, then I thought for sure it was, now where are we?!

I was reported by a lot of source/confirmed by a number of insiders

Some believe announcement of it will still come, potentially just delayed due to fires there

I think they need to not announce things so early. I'm sorry, but waiting 5 plus years for a land or 3 plus years for a ride is always going to lead to disappointment.
Talk to us about what you can get done in the next year, year and a half.

People will feel better about it!

Brandon on Mickey Views actually mentioned something similar to this. Announcing stuff so far out might be cannibalizing their current business as families postpone their trips until something way out in the future is opening.

Hey, on the board with the artwork of the attractions at EPCOT, what were the two to be revealed (today)? Mary Poppins was one, but I thought everything else was already on the board. What am I overlooking? I watched everything, so I'm sure I saw it, just not sure what they were counting as that other one.

I’ve been thinking about it, and I can see how a “storytelling theme” works with a lot of what’s already in spaceship earth. The cavemen, the Greek scene, the renaissance telling stories through art.

What I really want is a well made finale to it that isn’t touchscreen nonsense. To show where storytelling is going into the future maybe

Hey, on the board with the artwork of the attractions at EPCOT, what were the two to be revealed (today)? Mary Poppins was one, but I thought everything else was already on the board. What am I overlooking? I watched everything, so I'm sure I saw it, just not sure what they were counting as that other one.
The rooftop dessert party pavilion maybe?

I’ve been thinking about it, and I can see how a “storytelling theme” works with a lot of what’s already in spaceship earth. The cavemen, the Greek scene, the renaissance telling stories through art.

What I really want is a well made finale to it that isn’t touchscreen nonsense. To show where storytelling is going into the future maybe

This would be perfection. Modernize portions of what’s already there, and give it the ending it deserves.

I have accepted Judy Dench and am sad to see her go, but will not miss the touchscreens one little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter