Cypress Pointe Grand Villas?

3loves4me00

Earning My Ears
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone, Me , My husband and 2 kids ages 2 and 4 will be driving to disney from michigan on saturday morning the 1st and Wondering if there is a nicer side of cypress pointe villas that I should call and request to stay at???? I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any tips we went to disney last year and stayed at comfort inn and it was pretty dirty / not so good experience .

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the DISBoards!!!! We stayed in a 2 bedroom at CPGV in November/December, 2005 and LOVED it. Large spacious rooms with everything we needed for 2 whole weeks!!!!! The Cypress Pointe side (not Grande Villas) was recently renovated (and my girls preferred their volcano pool with slide), but the rooms on the GV side were great too and you can use the pools at either side no matter which you choose! Nothing like the Comfort Inn -- very spacious and very clean. Be sure to visit Charlie the Macaw in the lobby at check in. If you spend enough time with him, he will mimic what you say. My girls had a wonderful time with him. Also be sure to bring some DVDs with you because there is a DVD player in the living room. (The resort has a DVD rental service for the week, but we had our own movies so we didn't need the service.) Have a great trip!

You could ask for a courtyard view, but there are so many palm trees, that if you get a suite on the second or third floor, you only see trees any way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter