Cvs ecb help!!!

memy26

DIS Veteran
I have $14 worth of ECB that I can't find anywhere. I've looked online and I can't print them from there. Is there anything I can do or am I just SOL???

Thanks

SOL. You can try calling customer service to see if they will reissue but the norm has been that they no longer will do so.

I think you're SOL too. I lost some before (like $15ish), and I was very very sad. But there's not much you can do unless you magically find them and your store takes expired ECBs. Hope they show up soon!

I called once to customer service and they reinstated my lost ones but said they wouldn't do it again.

I called once to customer service and they reinstated my lost ones but said they wouldn't do it again.

When this happened to me they replaced them as a one time courtesy. Of course I did remember the amount and the product that produced them. They could see I had not used them. Would not hurt to call and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter