CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 3/23/08-3/30/08

Posted before I read this - sorry!

I posted about April deals in last week's thread - not very good. Main thing is a CVS Brand rapid release (Tylenol type).

I've also been finding Rice Krispies coupons on one of those coupon sites, I can't see them anymore so I can't tell which one. It looks like it's the one with strawberries in the picture, but it says "any" on the coupon. It's for $1, so 50 cents a box is a great deal too.

I've been giving bags of stuff to this guy who volunteers at the airport for soldiers (and their families) in route, maybe you have something like that? It beats having to mail the stuff and they can bring it with them and give it away too. Sometimes a VFW or a Legion will mail things too if you bring them in.

Can that Raisin Bran coupon be used for the other types of cereal? I sure hope so! :banana:

We have friends that are currently deployed so I will just send the goodies straight to them in Iraq and they can share with the others in their area.

Happy Easter everyone! Mason took his first steps this morning! He turned 10 months old yesterday. :scared1: Boys sure are different than girls. Both of my older girls walked the week of their 1st birthday. Does CVS Sell baby gates??? ACK!

Can that Raisin Bran coupon be used for the other types of cereal? I sure hope so! :banana:

We have friends that are currently deployed so I will just send the goodies straight to them in Iraq and they can share with the others in their area.

Happy Easter everyone! Mason took his first steps this morning! He turned 10 months old yesterday. :scared1: Boys sure are different than girls. Both of my older girls walked the week of their 1st birthday. Does CVS Sell baby gates??? ACK!

Happy Easter too to everyone! Congratulations to Mason! My first son was that age, but my 2nd son was 15 mos., we think his head was too big so he couldn't get balance lol. Both girls were on their 1st birthday too. Watch out, those early walkers are usually climbers too, I found my oldest on top of the stove once, he used the drawers as steps because the child-proof things let the drawers open enough to let his toes hang on.

I think I'm going to get out of the Easter mess here and go buy some Mountain Dew at CVS now.

I did 1 run today at CVS

2/3.00 - Cereal
2/3.00 - Cereal
2/5.00 - Cookies (2 ecb's back)
3/.82 - Crest toothpaste on sale
1.79 CVS sanitizer

FYI, i was going to purchase a Plaskool Tote and they are now ringing up full price again - so i put it back and added the 3rd crest toothpaste because i had a coupon for it - even though they only let me use 2 coupons since it beeped and i forgot to go back for the xtra toothpaste!.

anyway, used a 5/15 - 1.00 crest manf. 1.00 crest. manf. coupon - 1.79 sanitizer coupon 6ecbs and about .50c oop. Got back 2ecb's so not bad used up 4.00 in ecb's and spent .50oop for all the above! This will probably be my only run this week - unless i do another run for the cereal/cookies on my husbands card!

lisa

Happy Easter too to everyone! Congratulations to Mason! My first son was that age, but my 2nd son was 15 mos., we think his head was too big so he couldn't get balance lol. Both girls were on their 1st birthday too. Watch out, those early walkers are usually climbers too, I found my oldest on top of the stove once, he used the drawers as steps because the child-proof things let the drawers open enough to let his toes hang on.

I think I'm going to get out of the Easter mess here and go buy some Mountain Dew at CVS now.

Oh yes Mason is a climber already. He has one of those baby Grand Pianos and he can climb all the way up on top of that and stand up!

Made a quick CVS run today to try out the cereal coupons. I was very disappointed that the Frosted Mini-Wheats were not included in the sale. :(

2 Froot Loops $3
2 Rice Krispies $3
2 Raisin Bran $3
1 Cottonelle 12pk $5.99
2 Colgate Toothbrushes $1.76
1 CVS Hand Sanitizer $1.79
1 Nite Lite Bulbs (DD9 needed these for her lamp) $2.99
10 Packs Ice Breakers Gum @ $1.19 each

After coupons and $12 ECBs - OOP .97 AND I found a quarter on the floor as I was leaving. :woohoo:

I was able to use 2 of the $3 off 2 Kelloggs Raisin Bran cereal coupons but the 3rd one beeped so I'm not sure what other cereal was allowing the Raisin Bran coupon.

Clarabelle - congrats to Mason!!! That's such exciting news! He sure is a cutie pie there in your sig.

I took one of my Pot O Golds over to my mom's today and she was very anxious to tear into it, LOL. She said my sister commented that I probably got it for free and I said yep, and I have 5 more at home!

We went and got take out from Boston Market for dinner. It was just my mom, my sis, her fiance and me. We still ended up with way too much food, so I've got some in the fridge right now calling my name!

Can't wait until Easter clearance. I'm going to be scoping out cheap Easter grass in green and yellow to put in my sister's wedding favors.

Kimya

Can't wait until Easter clearance. I'm going to be scoping out cheap Easter grass in green and yellow to put in my sister's wedding favors.

Kimya

Walmart has some really pretty grasses in yellow and green that were shimmery. They would look really nice with your sister's colors. You would just actually have to pay cash for them :scared1:

Walmart has some really pretty grasses in yellow and green that were shimmery. They would look really nice with your sister's colors. You would just actually have to pay cash for them :scared1:

:scared1: The horrors! :lmao: I will have to take a look. I need to swing by Walmart tomorrow. It should be on clearance tomorrow! Woohoo!

My sister is reimbursing me for any wedding items I get for her. I picked up the CVS Robes for 1.99 for her to put in the bridesmaid/groomsmen gift bags. Plus one each for her and her fiance, plus one each for MOB and MOG.

I also realize that I have 25 boxes of Ferrero Rocher chocolates that I got for free after coupons. We're going to put 1 in each of the favors.

Kimya

I'm on the hunt for an Elmo Easter basket on clearance. I think I saw some at Target awhile back and we went today but they were closed. If anyone spots one (I already checked CVS and Rite Aid), please let me know. I think that would be cute for Mason to put his toys in to carry around.

Well I went to CVS today with Smiller, our Mom, and a friend. It was quite an adventure. :car:

And..... I spent over $18 in cash!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: The Horrors! :furious:

I did the pepsi deal, since DH likes Pepsi.

I got the Lysol Toilet cleaner
3 boxes of kleenex
a toothbrush (my one money maker)
2 packs dish soap action packs
Nilla Wafers
Chips Ahoy
softsoap
something else? I'm confused.:confused3

Anyway, I guess it isn't that bad but I'm so used to it being free. the cashier was very surprised that I was using my debit card instead of counting out pennies for her. :laughing: Next week, right?

I have so much CVS Easter Candy. popcorn:: (I'm wearing stretchy pants again.)
I have so many Plastic Easter Eggs. I'm surrounded by this CVS stuff! My linen closet attacks me everytime I open it! :duck:

I made a photo book today so I could use that $5 coupon before it expired. Pretty good deal:

$12.99 photo book
$3 Two Raisin Bran
-$5/15
-$5 photo book coupon
-$2/10 CVS Brand
-$3 mfg.
99 cents/earned $3 ECB/no ECBs spent :)

I got my coupon pack from the Pepsi mail-in, so I'll come out good with that too, so a slow week is turning out good so far!

I was beyond shocked to see the Playskool totes back up to $2.99. I've never seen a clearance item go back to full price. Wonder if they're trying to stop the fever?

Oh the playskool totes! :laughing: I almost bought one again today, but I didn't. And my mom is always dangling one in front of me saying, "don't you want this baby bag?" NO! :sad2:

I'm looking forward to my MN visit. Hopefully there will be some good April monthlies! :goodvibes

Oh the playskool totes! :laughing: I almost bought one again today, but I didn't. And my mom is always dangling one in front of me saying, "don't you want this baby bag?" NO! :sad2:

I'm looking forward to my MN visit. Hopefully there will be some good April monthlies! :goodvibes

If you change your mind, scan it first, I bet they went back to $2.99 there too, I'm actually relieved lol - I sent the shopping bag of diapers with my daughter to give to the expecting couple.

I hope you have a good trip here, there is only the CVS tylenol and 1 monitor that's free after ECB in the monthly deal book, so let's hope for some hidden deals. HCW has scanned pictures of it.

How many of these coupons can your print?

Two, but if you have access to another computer/printer, you can get 2 from each. We have 2 networked printers at our house so I can print 4, but I have to use two different computers to print them.

Posted before I read this - sorry!

I posted about April deals in last week's thread - not very good. Main thing is a CVS Brand rapid release (Tylenol type).

I've also been finding Rice Krispies coupons on one of those coupon sites, I can't see them anymore so I can't tell which one. It looks like it's the one with strawberries in the picture, but it says "any" on the coupon. It's for $1, so 50 cents a box is a great deal too.

I've been giving bags of stuff to this guy who volunteers at the airport for soldiers (and their families) in route, maybe you have something like that? It beats having to mail the stuff and they can bring it with them and give it away too. Sometimes a VFW or a Legion will mail things too if you bring them in.
can you give me a hint in what direction to look?
I swear I went through last weeks thread...and I can't find it!!:headache:

Two, but if you have access to another computer/printer, you can get 2 from each. We have 2 networked printers at our house so I can print 4, but I have to use two different computers to print them.

Thank you... I tried deleting my cookies last night thinking that would help, but it didn't. lol My dd has a MacBook... I wonder if she can use my printer through the wireless... Hmmm...

I did 1 run today at CVS

2/3.00 - Cereal
2/3.00 - Cereal
2/5.00 - Cookies (2 ecb's back)
3/.82 - Crest toothpaste on sale
1.79 CVS sanitizer

FYI, i was going to purchase a Plaskool Tote and they are now ringing up full price again
- so i put it back and added the 3rd crest toothpaste because i had a coupon for it - even though they only let me use 2 coupons since it beeped and i forgot to go back for the xtra toothpaste!.

anyway, used a 5/15 - 1.00 crest manf. 1.00 crest. manf. coupon - 1.79 sanitizer coupon 6ecbs and about .50c oop. Got back 2ecb's so not bad used up 4.00 in ecb's and spent .50oop for all the above! This will probably be my only run this week - unless i do another run for the cereal/cookies on my husbands card!

lisa

Yeah, the Playskool tote was ringing up as $2.99 this morning. I noticed it when she rang it up. I told her that the sign for 50% off was still up (it was) so if it was full price, she could void it because then I wouldn't want it. She said she could give it to me for $1.49 and I said ok. Looks like I maxed at at 6 totes at $1.49 for the first and $0.49 for the next 5 (with $1 off coupon).

Not sure that the $3.00 coupon works on the Raisin Bran. The coupons specify 18.2 oz and up. The boxes that were on the shelves were 15 oz.

Oh well.

I might still get some tomorrow.

I tried it this morning and figured that if it didn't work, $1.50 wasn't bad for a box of cereal. The cashier never even looked at the coupon, just scanned it. So, free Raisin Bran for me - yah!! :cheer2:

It helped that I had a large purchase today - over $27. The Lypsyl was FINALLY in stock at the CVS near home.

I also got the Dole fruit cups 3 for $5 and I had a $1 off 3 coupon. I got the last 3 mandarin orange packs. My DD9 LOVES mandarin oranges. They now only have the mixed fruit ones and it takes FOREVER to finish those in my house so I would have passed on this deal even with a coupon if I hadn't found the mandarin oranges.

I just did a run on my husbands card - as my kids are BIG cereal eaters and it was a good buy so got:

2/5.00 - Nilla
2/3.00 - rice krispies
2/3.00 - Pops
2/3.00 - Pops
.88x3 - kleenex

used a 5/15 .40kleenex used 11.00 ecbs and paid .16cent oop - got back 2ecbs - this is the only week i've been using up ecb's but i still have 30 on each card and its only bringing down my regular food shopping bill. Hope to make up some ecb's next week.

lisa

Do you CVSers know if the left over easter stuff is on sale today? I promised my SO I'd get him a hallow bunny when they do. Thanks!

tricia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter