CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 3/23/08-3/30/08

Do any of the CVS razor blades fit the Fusion Phantom or Phenom or the Mach 3 or any of the other razors that we have a ton of?? I'd like to get some blades instead of continually buying new systems.

Maggie

Not sure, but this week they have the BIC Soleil Razor or the Refills for $5.99, get $3 ECB, limit 4. There are $2 off coupons out. I bought one razor and the rest refills on 3 cards with all my coupons. I was so excited that the refills were included.

Kimya

What products exactly does the $3 off $15 thing I got sent to my e-mail include? Just make up? I was confused & looking for a list somewhere.

I used it when I purchased the Dove shampoo/conditioners this week. No problem at all, but I was prepared to rationalize that it says "beauty purchase" and not "cosmetics purchase". After all, Dove advertises under the "campaign for beauty" slogan.

O'kay for those that did the Sambucol deal (or anyone else), where's the best deal for getting MORE?

I managed to buy 3 bottles during the ECB deal period. My Mom and I have been taking it to "fight" off getting sick. My Mom actually looks kinda sick but she's been taking it regularly and she thinks that it has helped her from actually making that last step into getting really sick so she wants me to get more.

Every time I get that tickle in my throat where it feels like I'm on the edge of getting sick I take a spoonful and it does seem to help that "feeling" go away.

So, giving it away for free and paying people to buy it is paying off because now I have to pay OOP for more.

Since there are no more ECB deals, it's kinda hard to pony up $12.99 per tiny bottle. :eek: Assuming they even have any in stock. :rolleyes: Anyone know where to find the best deal on it?

What products exactly does the $3 off $15 thing I got sent to my e-mail include? Just make up? I was confused & looking for a list somewhere.

I was able to use the beauty coupon for razors. I think it is anything beautyish. The cashier probably would decide I guess. You can use it for shaving, deodorant, hair care, make up... lotion... lots of stuff. have fun!:goodvibes

O'kay for those that did the Sambucol deal (or anyone else), where's the best deal for getting MORE?

I managed to buy 3 bottles during the ECB deal period. My Mom and I have been taking it to "fight" off getting sick. My Mom actually looks kinda sick but she's been taking it regularly and she thinks that it has helped her from actually making that last step into getting really sick so she wants me to get more.

Every time I get that tickle in my throat where it feels like I'm on the edge of getting sick I take a spoonful and it does seem to help that "feeling" go away.

So, giving it away for free and paying people to buy it is paying off because now I have to pay OOP for more.

Since there are no more ECB deals, it's kinda hard to pony up $12.99 per tiny bottle. :eek: Assuming they even have any in stock. :rolleyes: Anyone know where to find the best deal on it?

Go to a health food store and ask about elderberry juice, I know Sambucol says it's a special formula, but it's really about the elderberries - it's a centuries old remedy. I think you could find a huge bottle for a lot less.

thanks OP for the post, slim pickin's for me this week........

Looking forward to the next week, hopefully there will be some better stuff then.:thumbsup2

Go to a health food store and ask about elderberry juice, I know Sambucol says it's a special formula, but it's really about the elderberries - it's a centuries old remedy. I think you could find a huge bottle for a lot less.

Thanks for the advice. :goodvibes

Now I have to go into another store BESIDES CVS?!!! :eek: :rotfl2:

Wonder if they carry elderberry juice at Costco? :confused:

Thanks for the advice. :goodvibes

Now I have to go into another store BESIDES CVS?!!! :eek: :rotfl2:

Wonder if they carry elderberry juice at Costco? :confused:

Sorry! $12.99 for that little bottle at CVS is way too expensive.

If they don't carry it at Costco, ask them if they would. Sam's Club carries pomegranate and mangosteen, which are similar.

Ordered some more BOGO Russell Stover coupons and got them today. I have 3 deals left to do on each card. I'm getting these for my sister to put in her wedding favors. Her colors are yellow, green and silver (the shades she has picked are GORGEOUS together....if you want to see the green, go to www.alfredangelo.com and go to Bridesmaids, Dream in Color Dresses...the other girls are wearing style 6547 and i'm wearing style 6323 on page 5...select color Clover). So we're getting the Vanilla Bean Brulee Russell Stover to put in the favors since they are wrapped in yellow packaging! We're doing silver wrapped Hershey Kisses and now just need to find something that comes in green paper that is not mint that we can use as well.

Kimya

Ordered some more BOGO Russell Stover coupons and got them today. I have 3 deals left to do on each card. I'm getting these for my sister to put in her wedding favors. Her colors are yellow, green and silver (the shades she has picked are GORGEOUS together....if you want to see the green, go to www.alfredangelo.com and go to Bridesmaids, Dream in Color Dresses...the other girls are wearing style 6547 and i'm wearing style 6323 on page 5...select color Clover). So we're getting the Vanilla Bean Brulee Russell Stover to put in the favors since they are wrapped in yellow packaging! We're doing silver wrapped Hershey Kisses and now just need to find something that comes in green paper that is not mint that we can use as well.

Kimya

The colors are beautiful - what a great idea for the chocolate!

I spent the afternoon teaching "CVS" to my college-age son. He's ready to storm the Fargo/Moorhead area now.

I think it's either smartsource.com or coupons.com

There is a "reveal your savings" coupon on Raisin Bran. If you pick "store brand" and "7-12 times a year" (I think - close to that), you get a $3 coupon off 2 that you can print twice.

Kellogg's cereal is 2 for $3 this week, so that makes 4 free with 2 coupons.

I think it's either smartsource.com or coupons.com

There is a "reveal your savings" coupon on Raisin Bran. If you pick "store brand" and "7-12 times a year" (I think - close to that), you get a $3 coupon off 2 that you can print twice.

Kellogg's cereal is 2 for $3 this week, so that makes 4 free with 2 coupons.

Got a link to this coupon? I just checked both sites and can't find it.

Anyone know when CVS will mark down the Easter candy? Tomorrow or Monday? The Russell Stover Easter coupons expire tomorrow.

I ran to CVS twice today - 2 transactions each trip. Finished up the Dove deal and the Coppertone deal and I am seriously stocked up on Shampoo, Conditioner and Sunscreen! :woohoo:

I am seriously stocked up on Shampoo, Conditioner and Sunscreen! :woohoo:

Currently, I'm only getting Shampoo or Conditioner if it's free or moneymaker. I still have SO MANY bottles from the Walmart/Pantene deal and the Walmart/Sunsilk deal, plus everything I've accumulated at CVS. I did get the Garniers a couple weeks ago that were moneymakers.

I did the Dove deal this week, but got hairsprays and mousses. I prefer Dove hairspray, but have been using brands because that's what was in my stockpile and well, i'm just too plain old cheap to pay money for stuff when I have something that will work just as well!

Tonight I've been cleaning out my pantry and bagging stuff up to take to the Rescue Mission tomorrow. I have stuff I've gotten at the grocery store just because it's free after coupons that I know I'll never use. Don't want it to get throw out, so I will drop it off for those who can use it!

Kimya

LanaJae - never mind. Found the coupons on SmartSource! Wonder if these will work for any Kellogg's cereal or if it has to be used for Raisin Bran.

I bought extra Dove coupons on ebay for the Dove deal so I maxed out the deal on all 3 cards. DH loves the 2-n-1 shampoo/conditioner from them so he has quite a stockpile now. I did get a few of the Dove body washes to try too.

Both stores were out of the Embrace razors and I got the last Soleil razor during my first trip out.

I am going to make up care packages to send to the soldiers with all of the extra toothpaste and toiletries we won't be using. I know those guys (and gals) will appreciate it! I can fit quite a few toothpaste tubes in a flat rate box. :thumbsup2

Any word on April monthly deals?????

Anyone know when CVS will mark down the Easter candy? Tomorrow or Monday? The Russell Stover Easter coupons expire tomorrow.
Probably a YMMV, but my 2 in town will mark 1/2 price on Monday or Tuesday (they're slow), and will sell at regular circular prices tomorrow (Sunday). Bummer when it comes to using man. candy coupons for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's, Easter, etc. candy, because the coupon expiration date is always written to expire on the holiday. Target and Wal-Mart in my area will sometimes mark down on the holiday, but I've got ECBs burning holes in my pockets, so I haven't frequented those other places in a while.:wizard:

I think it is really at the discretion of the cashier as to what a "beauty" product is. :rotfl:
Yes, I used it today, I bought 1 lip gloss, 2 shampoos, 1 body wash, and 2 stuffed bunnies,
i used the 3/15 and the 5/15 plus i had a coup for the shampoo and the body wash and the lip thing.............
i had just under $30 bill and walked out paying $7 OOP.......I was out of ECB"S........I used $6 in ecbs............and got back the $8.99 and $5.00
the cashier, was stunned, she even called the other over to check out what I got and what I paid........

LanaJae - never mind. Found the coupons on SmartSource! Wonder if these will work for any Kellogg's cereal or if it has to be used for Raisin Bran.

I bought extra Dove coupons on ebay for the Dove deal so I maxed out the deal on all 3 cards. DH loves the 2-n-1 shampoo/conditioner from them so he has quite a stockpile now. I did get a few of the Dove body washes to try too.

Both stores were out of the Embrace razors and I got the last Soleil razor during my first trip out.

I am going to make up care packages to send to the soldiers with all of the extra toothpaste and toiletries we won't be using. I know those guys (and gals) will appreciate it! I can fit quite a few toothpaste tubes in a flat rate box. :thumbsup2

Any word on April monthly deals?????

Posted before I read this - sorry!

I posted about April deals in last week's thread - not very good. Main thing is a CVS Brand rapid release (Tylenol type).

I've also been finding Rice Krispies coupons on one of those coupon sites, I can't see them anymore so I can't tell which one. It looks like it's the one with strawberries in the picture, but it says "any" on the coupon. It's for $1, so 50 cents a box is a great deal too.

I've been giving bags of stuff to this guy who volunteers at the airport for soldiers (and their families) in route, maybe you have something like that? It beats having to mail the stuff and they can bring it with them and give it away too. Sometimes a VFW or a Legion will mail things too if you bring them in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter