CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 3/23/08-3/30/08

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
Remember that if the deal is a monthly AND a weekly you will only be able to do the deal ONCE - no double dip I will be adding more to the other deals (not ECB stuff).

Be sure to check out ttp://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums...splay.php?f=62 and http://deals.families.com/cvs,f533 for a more thorough list of upcoming sales and a match up to coupons out there for their products!!

ECB Specials 3/23 Limit 1 unless otherwise noted! Holiday week so slow week!
$2 ECB WYB Nilla Wafers, Chips Ahoy or Fig Newtons 12-16 oz 2/$5.00 – Limit 1
$5 ECB WYB Two (2) CVS Highly Defining Skin Care: 1.7-5 oz PSA $8.49 – Limit 1
$2 ECB WYB Bengay Pain Relief $6.99 – Limit 1
$3 ECB WYB Clear Care Contact Solution $7.99 – Limit 1

$3 ECB WYB Two (2) Russell Stover Private Reserve Triple chocolate mousse or vanilla bean brulee 4.5 oz – Limit 5
$2 ECB WYB any (1) new Revlon item shown: Colorstay Mineral Eye Shadow $7.99
Colorstay Mineral Foundation or Blush $11.99, Custom Creations Foundation $9.99 - limit of 5
$5 ECB WYB $10 TRESemme Hair Care – Limit 5
$2.99 ECB WYB Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste Whitening, gel or advanced fresh 4-4.2 oz – Limit 5

Buy ONE Get ONE FREE
All Maybelline Foundation, Powder, Blush, Concealer
Move Free
CVS Cleaning Pads/Cloths (swiffer type)

Buy ONE Get ONE 50% off
Got2B Styling Products
Neutrogena
All Wet N’ Wild
CVS Pharmacy Razor Blades
All Sally Hanson Hair Removers
All CVS Suncare or Sunless tanners
All Milani Cosmetics
All Adult & Childrens Sunglasses
All papermate pens, highlighters, sharpies
All CVS Spectravite
All Life Fitness Vitamins or Supplements
All Ocuvite, Preservavision Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
All CVS Frames/Albums

Other deals
Irish Spring 3 pack $0.97
Softsoap Liquid Soap $0.97
Kellogg’s Cereal 2/$3.00
$0.88 Specials – ANY For $0.88 – Kleenex tissues, Colgate Toothbrush, Colgate Toothpaste, CVS Bagged Candy.

Don't forget!!! When in doubt and they are out, get a RAINCHECK! they can be used at ANY store and DO NOT EXPIRE!!!

Any questions regarding the ECB program please browse through our 1st thread at:http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1378963

Abbreviations:
ECB = Extra Care Buck
PSA = Prices starting at
CRT = Cash Register Tape
WYB = When You Buy

Helpful websites!!!
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/extracarehome
http://deals.families.com/cvs,f533
http://www.terismessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=13237
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums...splay.php?f=62

All information is compiled from various sources - other forums, friends, family, personal experience, and the actual ads themselves. My location is in central MA as well as others are country wide, so keep this in mind when reading posts and be sure to confirm your local ad as well before actual shopping. Happy ECB'ing!

Wow i will be a slow week and I have ECB's expiring...looks like I'll need to figure something out!

Thanks so much! :hug:

Might not be a good ECB week, but people can do well buying cereal and the 88 cent items using mfg. coupons.

This is clearance week on Easter items - 50% off on Monday, possibly 75% off by Wednesday and might see 90% off by Saturday night. The summer stuff comes in soon, and much of it is large (grills, lawn chairs) so lots of room is needed, watch for mega clearance.

Thanks so much! :hug:

Might not be a good ECB week, but people can do well buying cereal and the 88 cent items using mfg. coupons.

This is clearance week on Easter items - 50% off on Monday, possibly 75% off by Wednesday and might see 90% off by Saturday night. The summer stuff comes in soon, and much of it is large (grills, lawn chairs) so lots of room is needed, watch for mega clearance.

I found another CVS near me so I'm definitely going to check that one out tomorrow and hopefully find some goodies (i.e. that infamous Playskool tote!) and since it's bigger, I'm hoping that they'll have bettter Easter clearance items next week too!

THANKS!

Yeah, those deals aren't good at all. Makes me rethink all the CVSing I was planning on doing this week- I don't want to be sitting on a bunch of ECBs when I know they exprire in what- 4 weeks? Especially when I know at least 1 of those weeks is going to be bad. :confused3

Yeah, those deals aren't good at all. Makes me rethink all the CVSing I was planning on doing this week- I don't want to be sitting on a bunch of ECBs when I know they exprire in what- 4 weeks? Especially when I know at least 1 of those weeks is going to be bad. :confused3

Yes, they expire in 4 weeks but generally speaking there is some kind of deal - wether it be monthly or weekly to roll ECB's into. Also the only time there is really a "bad" week is a major holiday and nothing major in April that I can think of. Also if you do smaller transaction and roll the ECB's that way then sometimes it will also put the dates off. Example: instead of purchasing a limit 5 item and maxing it out in 1 transaction, buy 2 of them. Then take that ECB and buy 2 more. Then your not getting big ECB's to use but a lot of smaller ones.

I used all my ECB's for "free" Easter candy; that way I didn't have to worry about deciding what to "have" to use them on.

Hmmm... nothing exciting this week. Might stock up on Kleenex. I have a zillion coupons for those and we are running low.

As always, thanks OP.

I agree with others that it's a light week, but also a good chance to buy 50%-off or 75%-off Easter candy (it keeps so we always manage to use it, between class parties, snacks, presents, etc). I also want to finish up my mother's day presents for my mom and mom-in-law, so will probably get some lotions or beauty something or other.

"$2 ECB WYB Nilla Wafers, Chips Ahoy or Fig Newtons 12-16 oz 2/$5.00"

I'm assuming you have to buy 2, which is still OK: $3 for 2 packages, even less if I have a man.coupon (seems the paper often has $1/2 coupon).

Would like to use the $5/$15 before it expires, so will definitely put together something, which will also include a gallon or two of milk ($3.79 each, unless it goes up again). Maybe I'll buy some Irish spring bar soap and/or Kellogg's cereal. :wizard:

Buy ONE Get ONE 50% off

CVS Pharmacy Razor Blades

Do any of the CVS razor blades fit the Fusion Phantom or Phenom or the Mach 3 or any of the other razors that we have a ton of?? I'd like to get some blades instead of continually buying new systems.

Maggie

I'll be buying the Maybelline there's a foundation I want to try and I was waiting for the BOGO. I also have the $3 off $15 on cosmetics to use.

I received this email. I have already used it. Can I print it again and use it or is it a 1 time thing.

I received this email. I have already used it. Can I print it again and use it or is it a 1 time thing.

Not sure but I've done it with the 5 for 15 and it worked so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

What products exactly does the $3 off $15 thing I got sent to my e-mail include? Just make up? I was confused & looking for a list somewhere.

What products exactly does the $3 off $15 thing I got sent to my e-mail include? Just make up? I was confused & looking for a list somewhere.

It just says beauty purchase and shows makeup so I don't think it includes anything like hair care products.

It just says beauty purchase and shows makeup so I don't think it includes anything like hair care products.

I think it is really at the discretion of the cashier as to what a "beauty" product is. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter