Cuter Star Wars Character: Porg or Baby Yoda

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The fate of the Force depends on which character is the cutest. What do you choose?

DS8 really wants a stuffed baby Yoda for Christmas. My sister even looked for a sewing or knitting pattern to make him one but struck out. Disney really biffed this one.

DS8 really wants a stuffed baby Yoda for Christmas. My sister even looked for a sewing or knitting pattern to make him one but struck out. Disney really biffed this one.
Give it time. I'm sure something will be out soon although probably not in time for xmas.

They did it on purpose so as not to spoil the reveal. When the toy and merch companies get the designs, they inevitably leak because they have to have designs to show buyers for stores and such. This all gets released and the fans would have seen it. Jon Favreau specifically held this back knowing the merch would be late. It has contributed to the popularity I think.

They did it on purpose so as not to spoil the reveal. When the toy and merch companies get the designs, they inevitably leak because they have to have designs to show buyers for stores and such. This all gets released and the fans would have seen it. Jon Favreau specifically held this back knowing the merch would be late. It has contributed to the popularity I think.
This! I’m glad they don’t have any The Child dolls. It’s hard to generate that much surprise any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!