Customize Magic Band?

kathy23

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. We are going to Disney for the first time since the magic bands are being used. I customized ours for color but see that there are adhesives or entirely new bands you can purchase as well. Not sure if we will get new bands (3 kids and it is quickly another $100) but wondering if/how you customized your band. Do most people just use them plain? If we went with the adhesives, do they actually stick? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Most people just use them plain. If you are talking about the adhesive stickys you buy on etsy then some are good and stick others not so much. Check the reviews on the shop. Those aren't official from Disney so if something happens to it at Disney then your don't have much to do except go with the plain band the rest of the trip.

Last edited:
Thanks! I saw some websites that sell the adhesives in addition to etsy. I am sure my kids would love to have them look "cool" but thinking it might not be worth it. (especially if most people have them plain - they might not even notice the difference) The money is minimal but I also am thinking every bit adds up!

Not entirely what you asked, but for our kids bands I got a decal that says if lost call (my cell number).

Other than that there's Etsy and other sites that WDW prep recommend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter