Custom painting and repairing a banshee?

DuskKodesh

Marvel Hero in Training
This may be the wrong place for this topic, I apologize. My original trip I bought a banshee in Pandora so for my planned return trip in 2020 I bought a second one on Ebay with the thought I'd fix it up, UV paint it, and take it to the parks with me. It's a Night Blossom colored one, purple with green and orange and I was super happy to find it used! Has anyone else painted one of these? What kind of paint? And have you used a clear coat on top or will it not adhere to the rubber? He came without his metal arm piece but I have one from my other banshee I can use. I also need to fix some loose joints and his little claws that grip your shoulder are super loose!

I tried running a search but couldn't find anyone who'd done this.

Hey!
I’m seeing that this is an old post but I’m looking to do the same thing - did you have any luck with this? I’m currently trying to get the casing open so that I can spraypaint it without damaging the internal components but it seems to be held together from the inside.
I’m removing the skin completely and replacing it on mine, since the original skin tore over time - I got mine on opening day so it is years old at this point.
You mentioned yours had loose armpieces, were you able to get those fixed up? I’m trying to modify those components on mine as well, which is why I am trying to open the casing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts