Custom made MagicBands?

If I personalize with names on the resort stay ones, then the ones we buy off the shelf won't have any names, and the ones we have printed there will have names on the front. I'm not sure that will work.

I know you’ve already gotten some, but why would the kids be looking this closely at the bands of other kids?

I just ordered the 2 bands for our room in Dec, and it wouldn't let me bypass the "name". I don't know if there is a way to get around that or not. Some people might not want a name on the band for whatever reason.

Remember it’s in tiny letters against your wrist.

And yes, Santa does know their names. Some of the kids are older, but the younger ones might be upset if some of the bands have names on the back, and some of them don't.

Would they?

They’ll see the bands for sake in stores. For those who do the myth, Santa hand makes things in his workshops. Electronics and other things available in stores, he has to order if people choose to have him give such items. So he has to order from Disney anyway.

I suspect I would be saying “stop whining kid I’m taking you to Disney World”

I know I would.

Order came today, and guess what. They printed the person's name on the back instead of the WDW20, and instead of the 3 different colors for the other 3, those were all grey.

Yes there have been many mentions of weird errors like this. Sorry it happened to you.

If this was their first trip, then it wouldn't matter so much about what was on the back. However, on each of the previous trips, the kids would pick out their band color (no dupicate colors in a room), and then come up with a nickname to be printed on the back. Some kids would take days to make a final decision because they would go back and forth on what they wanted. When the bands came, they would always check the back first thing to see their chosen nickname printed on their MagicBand. So I know they will check the backs when they take them from the stocking. And I know they will say out loud what is on the back. I would rather have the WDW20 on some, and nothing on the store bought ones, than to have first names on some and the others have nothing.

Etsy has several people that sell magic band decals. I used these for my last trip- looked and worked great! I also like that I am helping a “small business.”

Another vote for magic your band decals. My daughter and I designed ours through them and received so many compliments.

If this was their first trip, then it wouldn't matter so much about what was on the back. However, on each of the previous trips, the kids would pick out their band color (no dupicate colors in a room), and then come up with a nickname to be printed on the back. Some kids would take days to make a final decision because they would go back and forth on what they wanted. When the bands came, they would always check the back first thing to see their chosen nickname printed on their MagicBand. So I know they will check the backs when they take them from the stocking. And I know they will say out loud what is on the back. I would rather have the WDW20 on some, and nothing on the store bought ones, than to have first names on some and the others have nothing.
Guess it’s too late now but decals would have solved ALL these problems
You could have ordered sold bands for everyone, had names correctly and gotten the exact patterns you wanted

To think they’re gonna worry about a name is beyond my understanding. You are a much nicer grandma than me
If someone complained about anything related to Disney, especially the name on a band of all things I’d say suck it up buttercup. You are going to Disney. No complaints by gosh lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter