Cursed Coconut Club for Mardi Gras

Are kids allowed in?
Yes they are. My daughter is 18 and she was welcomed. Bar tender asked if she wanted water while I ordered my drink. I saw very young kids there too but not many. It’s definitely not geared towards kids as far as things to do but I’m glad they welcome under-21 year-olds as my daughter enjoys checking out the decorations and atmosphere (she also enjoyed their previous themes/overlays during HHN and Christmas).

Yes they are. My daughter is 18 and she was welcomed. Bar tender asked if she wanted water while I ordered my drink. I saw very young kids there too but not many. It’s definitely not geared towards kids as far as things to do but I’m glad they welcome under-21 year-olds as my daughter enjoys checking out the decorations and atmosphere (she also enjoyed their previous themes/overlays during HHN and Christmas).

Good to know, thanks! We likely won't get there because ours are younger (7/11) but nice to know it's an option

Good to know, thanks! We likely won't get there because ours are younger (7/11) but nice to know it's an option
You can all still pop in just to check it out. There’s an upstairs level too, including an outdoor balcony with great views.

I hope they worked out all the problems from the Xmas/holiday version. I recall seeing a lot of anger on here and social media because they had weird operating times(and I’m not talking about private events either). If it’s such a hit then they should try to keep it open as much as possible.

I hope they worked out all the problems from the Xmas/holiday version. I recall seeing a lot of anger on here and social media because they had weird operating times(and I’m not talking about private events either). If it’s such a hit then they should try to keep it open as much as possible.
Yes I think that’s why they advertise Select Nights. We’ve lucked out and always made it in but I could understand the disappointment of hoping to check it out only for it to be closed for private parties, media events, staffing etc.

Yes I think that’s why they advertise Select Nights. We’ve lucked out and always made it in but I could understand the disappointment of hoping to check it out only for it to be closed for private parties, media events, staffing etc.
Good. I remember hearing about complaints (and rightfully so because advertisement was way off) and hoping they would fix it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter