Current variety acts on the fantasy

at227

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Does anyone know who the current variety acts are on the fantasy and if they will be there through the summer. I saw the navigators from may but not sure if these acts will be changed out for the summer.

Any fantasy cruisers on June 2019 cruises know the order of the nightly shows? I've seen the may info but not sure if it changes for summer.

Thanks in advanced

The order of shows shouldn't change. I think they learned their lesson after the double show debacle last summer.

I'm also curious about the variety acts. We sail in 9 days!

The variety acts can change a lot through out the summer. We've had different performers mention how they were performing in a difference place right before getting on the ship and then how they will be performing in another place right after the cruise. I think it's pretty common for them to get on a ship in one port, perform, and then get off in another port and then get on another ship.

Hi,
Does anyone know who the current variety acts are on the fantasy and if they will be there through the summer. I saw the navigators from may but not sure if these acts will be changed out for the summer.

Any fantasy cruisers on June 2019 cruises know the order of the nightly shows? I've seen the may info but not sure if it changes for summer.

Thanks in advanced
The individual entertainers are not the same for every cruise. They rotate out, in my experience.

For example, there are usually 2 different individual entertainers on a 7 night cruise. So Magician A and Singer A on first cruise, Singer A and Comedian A on next, Magician A and Comedian B on next, Magician B and Singer A on next and so on....

They will also rotate in and out on the Dream, or Wonder, or Magic, depending on what ships are in port.

I knew I shouldn't have thrown those Navigators away!!! 2 weeks ago we had Justino (JZ) the magician, and a physical comedian/juggler whose name I can't recall but we really really enjoyed. They both did main shows in WD theatre as well as adult shows in the Tube

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter