• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Current MB at Vero Beach?

Candace

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me? I think I remember reading that the most recent $13 off per point is no longer going on. What is the current amount you can take off for MB, and what is the minimum buy to use it? Thanks.

I called last Monday and was told that there is no longer a DVC sales office at Vero and that MB is $10/pt. About the time I think of buying the discount goes down.

Tigger

We just added on at VB, we did a 50 pt add-on in late Dec, and a 60 pt add-on in late Jan. We were fortunate enough to get the MB's at $62 pt ($13 off). But as of Feb 3rd, the MB's for VB and HH dropped to $10 off ($65 pt). We didn't finance, so not sure what the miniminum purchase is for MB's.:)

Thanks, I thought I remembered reading that it was now $10 per point. Anyone know the minimum number of points to buy in order to get the MB?

I believe its 50 points for VB and HH. My hubby and are considering adding on at HH our home resort and that is what I believe my guide indicated as far as add ons and the mb program. I'd love to add on at BCV but the $5 per point rebate does not work for us.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter