Current Magical Beginnings promotion with Direct

Sure, I don’t mind. We bought resale a few years back, then VGF direct with Sept 6, 2023 closing.

Direct was a new membership and granted us blue card. We spread payments over the summer. Once officially closed it took a little over 3 weeks to receive the MB rebate and 5 weeks to receive the gold water bottle gift boxes (we got 2).
Thanks! Similar situation with me. Was a resale owner, then bought direct in Sept. As well. Ahhhh the $30k water bottle gift lol.. can't wait :)

Digging this back up, does it say anywhere in the contract that you are selling back your points? Locked in my price before winter incentives arrive but don't really see anywhere about MB. They also loaded my account with the current UY points which I thought was odd but idk if they take the points later on.

Digging this back up, does it say anywhere in the contract that you are selling back your points? Locked in my price before winter incentives arrive but don't really see anywhere about MB. They also loaded my account with the current UY points which I thought was odd but idk if they take the points later on.
Yes, the last page of my contract was for magical beginnings. My 2022 points showed up upon purchase and disappeared the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter