• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current experience with food allergies

Has anyone been recently with multiple food allergies and can share their experiences/favorites/things to avoid?

My son is allergic to nuts, dairy and eggs. I emailed and received their allergy menus to help me start my planning, but I would love to hear from someone who has been recently and can share their favorite places they tried. We are used to Disney and how great they are with allergies, so this part of the trip is a little nerve wracking. I am planning on having groceries delivered for breakfast and snacks and if it's easier, we can just bring food in most of the time. But a few good meals he can eat would be awesome!
How was your experience? My kids have the same allergies (but they can eat almonds).

We were only navigating PN/TN, but we ate safely at Three Broomsticks, Mythos, Mel's Drive in and Margaritaville. We stayed at the Royal Pacific and had food in our room for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter