Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

We were on the Magic May 8th - 15th and the Cruise Director was Clayton. The only cruise staff members whose names I can remember were Darrell & Jo. They were awesome!!

Does anyone happen to know if "Dollar" Deano (bingo) is still on the Fantasy? I know he was there earlier this year, but hopeful we'll see him when we sail in a few weeks. Thanks!

In support of my own thread, here are the Cruise Staff Team members from 12-night British Isles cruise on Disney Magic that just disembarked on Friday, June 17th:

• Drew from Scotland (and Florida and California) - Cruise Staff Lead, "Your Bingo Bro"
  • Matt from the UK - Club Host (replaced Jo on June 3rd, who went on vacation)
  • DJ Jay from Connecticut
  • Maroly from Mexico
  • Omar from Mexico
  • Murilo from Sao Paolo, Brazil
  • Katie from the UK
  • Michael from the UK
  • Liam from Liverpool
  • Wendy from Dallas, TX (she went on vacation on disembarkation day and was replaced by Sarah from Pennsylvania)
Clayton Lyndsey from Minneapolis was the Cruise Director, Erica from Mexico was the Assistant Cruise Director, and Captain Andy from Scotland was the Captain.

Does anyone happen to know if "Dollar" Deano (bingo) is still on the Fantasy? I know he was there earlier this year, but hopeful we'll see him when we sail in a few weeks. Thanks!

I can only tell you for sure that Dollar Deano will be on Disney Fantasy on the October 1st sailing, confirmed from Drew, the Cruise Staff Lead on Disney Magic. Deano is getting married, so he will be taking some time off for that.

He was on the Dream at the end of May/first week of June. He was due to go out for his break and is getting married in September. He indicated that after his break he might not be returning to DCL.

I can only tell you for sure that Dollar Deano will be on Disney Fantasy on the October 1st sailing, confirmed from Drew, the Cruise Staff Lead on Disney Magic. Deano is getting married, so he will be taking some time off for that.

We are sailing on the Fantasy September 24th and I asked him if he would be on that cruise and he said he was getting married in September and was not sure he would be returning.
From what I understood Lee was on the Dream briefly in January and that is when Deano was sent to Fantasy. But then Lee was sent back to Fantasy and Deano back to Dream. Interesting dynamics. :)

We are sailing on the Fantasy September 24th and I asked him if he would be on that cruise and he said he was getting married in September and was not sure he would be returning.
From what I understood Lee was on the Dream briefly in January and that is when Deano was sent to Fantasy. But then Lee was sent back to Fantasy and Deano back to Dream. Interesting dynamics. :)

Thanks for the feedback. Dollar Deano is my husband and son's cruise highlight after being on the Dream in 2014 and 2015. Was briefly hopeful that we might see him on the Fantasy next month!

Thanks for the feedback. Dollar Deano is my husband and son's cruise highlight after being on the Dream in 2014 and 2015. Was briefly hopeful that we might see him on the Fantasy next month!

He is a very funny guy and charming too. :) I met him for the first time on Fantasy in January (usually Lee is the Bingo guy) and then ran into him again in May/June on the Dream. So I asked him if he was going back to Fantasy in September (next time we sail) . Really bummed that he won't be there.

In support of my own thread, here are the Cruise Staff Team members from 12-night British Isles cruise on Disney Magic that just disembarked on Friday, June 17th:

• Drew from Scotland (and Florida and California) - Cruise Staff Lead, "Your Bingo Bro"
  • Maroly from Mexico
  • Omar from Mexico
  • Katie from the UK
  • Michael from the UK
  • Liam from Liverpool
  • Wendy from Dallas, TX (she went on vacation on disembarkation day and was replaced by Sarah from Pennsylvania)
Clayton Lyndsey from Minneapolis was the Cruise Director, Erica from Mexico was the Assistant Cruise Director, and Captain Andy from Scotland was the Captain.
Edited: Also, there was a guy named Jay that was on the staff for the following cruise as well.

• Maroly from Mexico
  • Omar from Mexico
  • Katie from the UK
  • Michael from the UK
  • Liam from Liverpool

so is Clayton on board for the entire med season?

we haven't been on DCL in over 10 years...the CDs we had way back when were pretty bland and unimpressive (interestingly, all women)...
since then we've been on royal and experienced some really outstanding CDs and one who was only so so (the one who was only so so was also a woman, while all the great ones were men.....again...interesting....i'm not drawing any conclusions, but perhaps i will at some point) ...

DD and her husband will be on the magic this summer, i sure hope they have a good CD.....in my experience, a good CD can really enhance the enjoyment! :)

good CD? bad CD? somewhere in the middle? and given that it's kind of a unisex name, is Lesley male or female?

Lesley's female. I like her. She's worked hard and worked her way up. She was assistant CD on the wonder about 2 years ago. She's really friendly and gets involved. You'll often see her dressed up as a pirate on pirate night, and see her getting coffee in cove and will always stop and chat. But then it's each to their own. Others might not like her.

Lesley's female. I like her. She's worked hard and worked her way up. She was assistant CD on the wonder about 2 years ago. She's really friendly and gets involved. You'll often see her dressed up as a pirate on pirate night, and see her getting coffee in cove and will always stop and chat. But then it's each to their own. Others might not like her.

that's true about everyone....
(on royal, we're big ken rush fans, while others can't stand him.....as they say, your mileage may vary)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter