Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

May be asking a stupid question here, but I had a head server by the name of Clayton (from Jamaica) a couple years ago. He was awesome, and the best server I ever had.

I'm unsure how people get promoted on DCL, and I know there are many people by that name, but could this be the same Clayton? I was hoping he would be on the Magic now (soon going to be on there), but happy if he was still with Disney in general.

May be asking a stupid question here, but I had a head server by the name of Clayton (from Jamaica) a couple years ago. He was awesome, and the best server I ever had.

I'm unsure how people get promoted on DCL, and I know there are many people by that name, but could this be the same Clayton? I was hoping he would be on the Magic now (soon going to be on there), but happy if he was still with Disney in general.

Clayton the CD is from USA. He was a cruise staff DJ in early days from what I know. Friends him after him being CD when I did a back-2-back on Fantasy

Does anyone know if Brent from Trinidad/Tebego is still serving ok the Fantasy? We had him last year as our head server and loved him. Hoping to request him again.

We love love love Kristina from Wales on the Wonder. In the summer she was on the Dream where we met her and just transferred to the Wonder in September. On the Dream she worked kids club and now on the Wonder she is on the entertainment staff.

I have a picture of her and my boys I would love to get to her... if anyone is travelling the Wonder soon, please let me know. I would love to send her a message.

Also we loved Diane from Canada. She was on the Dream this summer on the entertainment staff. Has anyone seen her lately?

Our main server on the Dream Nov 7-10 was Gino. We absolutely LOVED him. He was so entertaining, kind and we loved getting to know him.

Is Captain Henry still on the Dream? We are sailing in two weeks.

Sorry if this turns up as a duplicate response, my previous post disappeared.
We just got off the Dream 11/14/14
Captain Thord
Cruise Director Darren
D Lounge/Entertainment Staff
Diane (Canada)
Lara (UK)
Maxx (US)
Jamesy (UK)

I know this is an old thread, but figured it was better to revive this one then start a new one.

Are their any recent cruisers who were on the Fantasy that can share out on who the cruise director, club host, dj, bingo caller, etc. were.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

We were on the Dream 1/11 sailing and two standout staff members were Jamesie and Timmy. I know Jamesie did the trivia and hosted a dance party in the atrium. We just loved him! My husband and I can't listen to 'Shut up and dance' without thinking of him now! Both were so fantastic and we hope they are on our next one whenever that may be :)

Also glad to see this thread getting life again - love the idea of keeping track of where the staff members are since they really add to the experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter