Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

We were on the Dream 1/11 sailing and two standout staff members were Jamesie and Timmy. I know Jamesie did the trivia and hosted a dance party in the atrium. We just loved him! My husband and I can't listen to 'Shut up and dance' without thinking of him now! Both were so fantastic and we hope they are on our next one whenever that may be :)

Also glad to see this thread getting life again - love the idea of keeping track of where the staff members are since they really add to the experience!
Jamezy is the bomb. He alone makes the cruise!

As of 2/12/16, the captain of Dream was Danieli and the cruise director was Jimmy (with Ashley as the assistant cruise director).

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but figured it was better to revive this one then start a new one.

Are their any recent cruisers who were on the Fantasy that can share out on who the cruise director, club host, dj, bingo caller, etc. were.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

We were on the Fantasy on January 30th.
Captain Thord
Cruise director : Trent and Jamie was Assistant CD
Dino was the Bingo Caller (Lee was sent to Dream)
Bingo staff included: I cannot remember all of them but they were fantastic and fun. I understood that some of them had just transferred from the Dream and some were in the process of leaving Fantasy to go to Dream. lol
Maxx
Kristina ( I think she might be heading over to the Dream soon)
Jesse (Just from Dream)
Mallory (From Dream)

Alot of our former servers were on vacation and hopefully will be back on our next cruise in September on the Fantasy.
We sail on May 30th on the Dream and I am hoping to see some familiar faces at Bingo. lol

We were on the Fantasy on January 30th.
Captain Thord
Cruise director : Trent and Jamie was Assistant CD
Dino was the Bingo Caller (Lee was sent to Dream)
Bingo staff included: I cannot remember all of them but they were fantastic and fun. I understood that some of them had just transferred from the Dream and some were in the process of leaving Fantasy to go to Dream. lol
Maxx
Kristina ( I think she might be heading over to the Dream soon)
Jesse (Just from Dream)
Mallory (From Dream)

Alot of our former servers were on vacation and hopefully will be back on our next cruise in September on the Fantasy.
We sail on May 30th on the Dream and I am hoping to see some familiar faces at Bingo. lol

Thank you Sytrace for your info!

It appears that many are returning from their cruises, please take time to update this thread with the names of your Cruise Staff team members, Cruise Director, and Captain for you cruise (specify ship and dates). For those about to go on your cruise please take note of this thread and maybe jot down the names if you don't have the greatest memory by the time you get back.

This is an honest question...

Why do people care about who was staffing past cruises?

I can only answer for myself, but on the cruises we interact a lot with the Cruise Staff team, so we like to see who will still be there when we cruise again, but also to see who has moved ships and who may have left either for break between contracts or for something else. Also, we have actually selected one cruise over another based on who the Cruise Director and Cruise Staff team would be.

Was on the Fantasy the week of February 20th.

Cruise Director: Darren
Trivia lead: Jo from the UK (Max also did one, and hosted several of the Star Wars Day at Sea stuff)
Waiters: Leandro from Brazil (our absolute favorite Disney employee whether on land or sea), with an assist from Osman (and I have forgotten his home country)

I will have to pull our tip sheet for Osman's info and the other staff we had.

Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship. There are other threads to address serving teams, cabin stewards, bartenders, etc.

Was on the Fantasy the week of February 20th.

Cruise Director: Darren
Trivia lead: Jo from the UK (Max also did one, and hosted several of the Star Wars Day at Sea stuff)
Waiters: Leandro from Brazil (our absolute favorite Disney employee whether on land or sea), with an assist from Osman (and I have forgotten his home country)

I will have to pull our tip sheet for Osman's info and the other staff we had.
We were hoping Leandro was still on the fantasy when we go next April. Do you know if he is staying on?

Just off the Wonder in Vancouver from San Diego. Peter was the cruise director and Gus is captain.

Just off Fantasy and Natalie was current Cruise Director.

Thank you. Did you happen to note the names of any of the Cruise Staff team members that work for her running the family and adult activities like trivia, karaoke, bingo, etc?

Just off the Wonder in Vancouver from San Diego. Peter was the cruise director and Gus is captain.

Thank you. Did you happen to note the names of any of the Cruise Staff team members that work for him running the family and adult activities like trivia, karaoke, bingo, ete?

Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship. There are other threads to address serving teams, cabin stewards, bartenders, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter