Currency

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Quick update for folk looking for currency - seems to be steady around the 1.74/1.76 range at the mo. Got mine on Saturday in Thomas Cook. Was getting the same amount as on onlinefx for about 40p more so I thought I'd just get it there and then - not long now!!

We got our last lot of TC's on friday from M&S and they were 1.76. They had sold out of US TC's as we bought the last ones. Mil rang yesterday to see if they had any back in yet and she was told there not getting any until thursday this week :confused3 It will probally stick around this mark for a while now.

Michelle

Hey Shell

That's the same rate that I got it at - not as good as it has been but sure beats what I've had in previous trips - show me the pins!!

Thought I'd just hijack this thread to bring to everyone's attention a very good article on buying foreign currency (or at least I thought it was). Picks up on many of the recommendations made on this board - OnlineFx, Travelex and the Nationwide Flex account and really does help spell out what you can get for your money.

Read it at: http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/moneyweekly/travelmoney.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter