cupcakes!

If a woman in Beverly Hills can open up a gourmet cupcake place called Sprinkles, selling cupcakes for $36 a dozen, I'm sure you can make a go from selling cupcakes. :) There's 6-7 stores now with another 10 on the way. We finally got a store here in Dallas now and going to check it out tomorrow.

There's money in cupcakes it seems.

There are many stores selling cupcakes now. A few of the ones we go to are "The Frosted Cupcakery" and "Charmed Cupcakes".

So you're going to be like the ice cream truck, but instead you'll be the cupcake truck? lol I love it!!!! You are so creative!!! Seriously, I think you'll rock!

So then Jasmine will be the "cupcake lady" instead of the "ice cream man"! Wooo!! :banana:

You rock, Jasmine. I'd buy your mobile cupcakes!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :hug:

I love the logo. I love the 'babycakes' idea, so much so, that I think that's all you should do. Sort of like krystals. Sell your babycakes in groups. You could even do mini babycake 'cakes'. (You know those 'cakes' where they arrange the cupcakes to look like a bigger design.)

I like the idea, but am also one of the ones not sure about buying a cupcake out of a van. I've always been weirded out by ice cream trucks. They rank up there with clowns for me.

I just wanted to stop by to leave some more words of encouragement for You.
I am so *proud* of You for making your dream a reality. You have displayed immense courage in carrying it from a dream, to a concrete thought to a logo and soon to a marketable product. You have done what so very many people ponder, what if.

Remember your key demographic and why they are marketable for your product.

I love the design, it is so adorable. You might want to think of investing a little bit of money in marketing on college and university campuses. Oriental Trading Company has inexpensive totes that You could iron on your logo. I could see it easy on some of those inexpensive white panters caps! Just remember to reverse the image before printing it on your iron on paper.

Have you looked into copywriting your name and logo?

Keep up the good work and know that I'm sending you such positive energy, that just the right people will come across your path and provide encouragement and help in you achieving this.:wizard:

Dawn:goodvibes

Last summer at the Alameda County Fair in NorCal, there was a truck selling cupcakes and mini-cupcakes. You got to pick what frosting and what toppings you wanted. It was such a cute idea that I'm surprised that no one had thought of it before (I am a closet cupcake fiend and therefore biased).

An idea for the cupcakes is to invest in some food coloring, gum paste, and small cookie cutters so that you can have gum paste decorations (like initials or cherries [for cherry-flavored cupcakes]) for topping the cupcakes. I know that from reading food blogs baked goods trucks do very well in NYC, so it's plausible that they'd do well in California.

I know what you mean about the gum paste decorations! I'm really big on making a cupcake dressier than just the average looking one ;) I think a cupcake truck will do well in CA. Lets hope my aunt is on board !!

You know, in this economy a cupcake is the perfect small, decadent indulgence that doesn't break the bank! I think you are a genius!! :yay:

Thats what I've been saying to everyone. Its less expensive to just buy a cupcake and people won't have to second guess buying one because its only a little bit of money ;)

If a woman in Beverly Hills can open up a gourmet cupcake place called Sprinkles, selling cupcakes for $36 a dozen, I'm sure you can make a go from selling cupcakes. :) There's 6-7 stores now with another 10 on the way. We finally got a store here in Dallas now and going to check it out tomorrow.

There's money in cupcakes it seems.

I've heard of Sprinkles. There's one by Stanford University and I'm about 30 minutes away from there and have wanted to try it out. Let me know what you think about the place !

So then Jasmine will be the "cupcake lady" instead of the "ice cream man"! Wooo!! :banana:

You rock, Jasmine. I'd buy your mobile cupcakes!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :hug:

I'd loooove to be called the cupcake lady !!! HAHA thanks Courtney ;)

I love the logo. I love the 'babycakes' idea, so much so, that I think that's all you should do. Sort of like krystals. Sell your babycakes in groups. You could even do mini babycake 'cakes'. (You know those 'cakes' where they arrange the cupcakes to look like a bigger design.)

I like the idea, but am also one of the ones not sure about buying a cupcake out of a van. I've always been weirded out by ice cream trucks. They rank up there with clowns for me.

I've been baking mini babycakes for years and everyone loves them. I was going to definitely offer those and sell in dozens and half dozens as well. My co-workers have always called them cupcake shots because you can eat 'em in one bite!

I just wanted to stop by to leave some more words of encouragement for You.
I am so *proud* of You for making your dream a reality. You have displayed immense courage in carrying it from a dream, to a concrete thought to a logo and soon to a marketable product. You have done what so very many people ponder, what if.

Remember your key demographic and why they are marketable for your product.

I love the design, it is so adorable. You might want to think of investing a little bit of money in marketing on college and university campuses. Oriental Trading Company has inexpensive totes that You could iron on your logo. I could see it easy on some of those inexpensive white panters caps! Just remember to reverse the image before printing it on your iron on paper.

Have you looked into copywriting your name and logo?

Keep up the good work and know that I'm sending you such positive energy, that just the right people will come across your path and provide encouragement and help in you achieving this.:wizard:

Dawn:goodvibes

Thank you soo much for all the positive energy and great advice. I would soo love to bake and sell merchandise. My dream is to eventually have enough money to have the truck & sell merch online like johnny cupcakes. That would make my day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter