csr puts me on hold. is 2 hours too much?

luckydriver

Earning My Ears
only took 30 min to get thru but its been 2 hours since i heard from her. do they get on the line every few hours and tell you that they are still doing whatever or do i just stay on forever?

somehow my name got duplicated on the hotel reservation and it should be my gfs on there instead. so i just asked her remove my 2nd name and put on my gfs name. thus we cannot order the magic bands in her name. just 2 of my name. plus we want to avoid any other potential issues with her name not on the reservation.

i think after the 1st hour or so they should tell you they can call you back or something.

i'm glad i held on. 2 hr 15 on hold waiting for the 2nd CSR. problem is 1st never told me i was on hold for the 2nd. she led me to believe i was waiting for her and i thought she forgot me. sigh

took 15 seconds for her to delete 3rd profile and assign gf to the reservation.

since i'm 3.5 weeks out she said if i ordered now the band should come to the house no issue. also she was unaware the place to add reservation requests wasnt working on the app. she knew on the website it was broken but geez. how about fixing it :) would save calls in and less CSR time on the phone. so she did online chat with another csr because she has no access to reservations. so she gets 5 stars on the survey

The first person should have communicated better with you. Anytime that I have called and they needed someone else to help, they have always made that clear and would check in with me letting me know that they are still waiting. Bad customer service. I hope you took the survey at the end.

survey said for the last person you talked to so she got 5 stars. no way to rate the 1st person. sigh. im sure they know this :) im assuming as in most call jobs they know how long you been on hold as well. but i do think while on hold u should have the option for a call back as well. this is a huge company and should have that tech. but nope. sat listening to music 2 hours

i do find it really stinky that 1st line CSR cannot change hotel reservation names when it literally is the internet help line they give you the number for on the site. why not empower workers to have more security clearance. it truly was ironic that the person that can change the names cant even add a simple note like king bed. how top secret of info is that lol.

as to checkin credt card info not being accepted on the website, that was just terrible and frustrating. im glad the phone worked to do it but shouldnt have to go to different platforms for a basic task.

i just hope i never have to call in again.

survey said for the last person you talked to so she got 5 stars. no way to rate the 1st person. sigh. im sure they know this :) im assuming as in most call jobs they know how long you been on hold as well. but i do think while on hold u should have the option for a call back as well. this is a huge company and should have that tech. but nope. sat listening to music 2 hours

i do find it really stinky that 1st line CSR cannot change hotel reservation names when it literally is the internet help line they give you the number for on the site. why not empower workers to have more security clearance. it truly was ironic that the person that can change the names cant even add a simple note like king bed. how top secret of info is that lol.

as to checkin credt card info not being accepted on the website, that was just terrible and frustrating. im glad the phone worked to do it but shouldnt have to go to different platforms for a basic task.

i just hope i never have to call in again.

I wonder if they changed what certain cast members can do. It used to be that the person that you got on the phone, could help you with most anything. lately it seems like they are only there to do the most basic things, like book a vacation, and anything else needs to be transferred.

i'm glad i held on. 2 hr 15 on hold waiting for the 2nd CSR. problem is 1st never told me i was on hold for the 2nd. she led me to believe i was waiting for her and i thought she forgot me. sigh

took 15 seconds for her to delete 3rd profile and assign gf to the reservation.

since i'm 3.5 weeks out she said if i ordered now the band should come to the house no issue. also she was unaware the place to add reservation requests wasnt working on the app. she knew on the website it was broken but geez. how about fixing it :) would save calls in and less CSR time on the phone. so she did online chat with another csr because she has no access to reservations. so she gets 5 stars on the survey

If they answered quickly on the first call you probably should've hung up after ten minutes or so and called back. Rinse and repeat for sure. The entire "we forgot" for two hour thing is ridiculous for a resort directly.

I wonder if they changed what certain cast members can do. It used to be that the person that you got on the phone, could help you with most anything. lately it seems like they are only there to do the most basic things, like book a vacation, and anything else needs to be transferred.

oh she did indicate they are compartmentalized for sure. she said she didnt have access to the reservations system yet she was able to correct my reservation lol. i dont get it. maybe because profiles are a different department. but she couldnt directly do the king bed request because no access to reservations. plus i did call the specific help number that the person sunday nite told me to call if i had any further issues. that person was a total waste of time sunday. she literally giggled like a 12 year old girl that just met justin bieber. liek the entire call she did that. when told about the 3rd person on the reservation she just said your reservation is super magical or something like that. basically blowing it off and saying it will auto fix itself in a day. it didnt of course. wish we did the survey for her. maybe working from home her dog was tickling her. i guess thats possible. she seems like fun at a party but not when you are trying to resolve an issue with a customer. never had a call like that my entire life with any csr.

Two hours has been standard as of late when I call. usually longer.
I was on hold Monday from 8am until 2:20pm to try and figure out ADR. We are a group of 10 arriving June 18th and trying to find dining for a group this size has become difficult. We don't mind separating to different tables but would like the same time. Well you can't make two separate reservations with overlapping times without talking to someone. Luckily I am working from home and just let the on hold music play all day until they got to me. They had the problem solved in just under 20 minutes once I was actually talking to a CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter