CSR Business Class - worth $450 more??

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
I've read mostly positive reviews concerning the new Business Class category. I've priced it out for my trip in November, which will be 9 days/8 nights the week before Thanksgiving and it will be about $450 more for the duration to stay in a Business Class king room vs. a standard king room. For those who have stayed or who are considering it, would you do it for that kind of money?

To me, the biggest perks are the room location (Cabanas 9B) and the snacks/breakfast offerings. We are two adults with no kids in our late 20s, and it will be our first trip on regular DDP rather than DxDP so we thought the business class food offerings might be good to help us conserve dining credits. I guess the price is just more than I anticipated and I'm having a hard time justifying it. What would you do??

Truthfully, I'd keep the standard King room. That's $50 a day for the limited offerings that are at the club level and the hours that it is opened. It's really small, only a few tables and I would imagine that it will be even more crowded than it was when I was there last month. The breakfast offerings were nice, but I went early most days. A few of the days when they ran out before 9:00 a.m., they were not replenishing. Are you planning on going back to the hotel early every night? If not, then you probably won't be utilizing the lounge for their evening offerings and alcohol. I think with there only being the two of you, and you're already on the dining plan, I'd use the $450 to spend elsewhere. If you were already spending money for a preferred location, then I would probably spend the extra money for business class. I had my own room this time and booked a business class strictly for location.

:scared1:
I've read mostly positive reviews concerning the new Business Class category. I've priced it out for my trip in November, which will be 9 days/8 nights the week before Thanksgiving and it will be about $450 more for the duration to stay in a Business Class king room vs. a standard king room. For those who have stayed or who are considering it, would you do it for that kind of money?

To me, the biggest perks are the room location (Cabanas 9B) and the snacks/breakfast offerings. We are two adults with no kids in our late 20s, and it will be our first trip on regular DDP rather than DxDP so we thought the business class food offerings might be good to help us conserve dining credits. I guess the price is just more than I anticipated and I'm having a hard time justifying it. What would you do??
I just got back after a 2 night stay there. I never do dining plans because I eat so little. It was just dd18 and myself there. We loved it. They replenished while we were there both morning and evening. The latest I was there in morning was 830. At night they were so nice. They cleaned up the tables promptly. They would get your drinks from the back room. Also all three groups of us there asked for some drinks to go when we left. I was given a very generous portion of sangria and dd and I went shopping while I sipped away. So nice! I also liked what they offered. The humus and pita bread was good. There were olives, fruit and cheeses. All were good quality. We transferred to poly club from there and I have to say that although the offerings were less hey were just as good quality wise. Busses were great too. The bus stop is so close, closest stop I have ever had at any disney resort and the busses were prompt and nearly empty. Dates were 4/3-4/5. I thought it was worth it just for location. The food and lounge are just bonuses:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter