CS-Buying the sandwich without the chips/fries

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I remember reading that some people have been successful ordering just the sandwich at CS places, without the accompanying chips or fries, whichever they normally include. I don't have that big an appetite (tend to eat small meals more often) so this really appealed to me. I assume it would save money. Or has anyone ordered the sandwich only, when fries or chips were included in the price, and been charged the same amount? And regardless of pricing, I'd be interested to hear at what places, and what CS meals, people have been successful in doing this. Thanks.

I remember reading that some people have been successful ordering just the sandwich at CS places, without the accompanying chips or fries, whichever they normally include. I don't have that big an appetite (tend to eat small meals more often) so this really appealed to me. I assume it would save money. Or has anyone ordered the sandwich only, when fries or chips were included in the price, and been charged the same amount? And regardless of pricing, I'd be interested to hear at what places, and what CS meals, people have been successful in doing this. Thanks.

If you order the sandwich only, you will be charged less than the meal. It's a great option when there's two of you and you don't need two orders of fries or chips.

or take apple slices as a side for "dessert" later

On our past trip, we were able to do this at every single CS we ate at. Like the previous poster mentioned, it was $2 less than the menu price.

This is a great idea. With 5 of us, we never finish 5 orders of fries. Next time we'll save the $4 and get 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter