Crystal Palace 5/8

jonilovesdisney

Earning My Ears
We picked up a very last minute ADR for Crystal Palace while in the MK yesterday. We thought it was excellent. My husband ordered the prime rib, and I got the pork chop. We both thought the prime rib was the better meat, but I liked the pork chop meal as a whole better with the sides. The pork chop was very good. The bread and butter/jam was tasty, the salad was refreshing, and the desserts were cute and creative. We enjoyed the bright atmosphere and the service was wonderful. It was so nice to be able to sit down after a long day and have a nice meal. It was our first time there and we were pleasantly surprised. Our meal with tip was right at $100. A bit pricey, but we thought for Disney prices and comparated to other places it was a good value.

I had looked at many reviews and had debated going but decided against making an ADR. In the moment though after a travel morning and 5 hours in the park it was perfect!

Thank you for this review. I had to change a park day for a trip in a little over a week and this was the only ADR available that fit our schedule. I had read some poor reviews, but yours is just what I needed to hear. I think we will like it for the airconditioned break, being waited on, and nice meal.

Me and my wife went there last Tuesday for dinner. I had the catfish and she had the fried chicken. We loved it. The cornbread and salad were great and both dinners very well done. Desert platter looked and tasted great.

I also saw plenty of poor reviews. To each their own but maybe they went in with a weird expectations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter