Cruising without kids???

Mona,

We sailed without our kids (23 and 19) for our 25th on the 7 day Western and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. We found ourselves saying, "The kids would love this" every once and a while. So do what we did - book another cruise and take them along!!!!

Enjoy the cruise just the two of you ---- you deserve it -----and don't feel guilty.

Enjoy!!!!!

Maryann

We are DVC members and taking our 1st cruise ever in Feb(see countdown below) and it is just Cindy and I who are 47+46 years old. We don't have any worries about kids, and looking forward to it.
baby21.gif

If we like this 4 day cruise...... we plan on taking the 7 day next.
biggthumpup.gif

Hey Nick.

it is just Cindy and I who are 47+46 years old.

Yes, any "kids" would be younger...

AND, I'm sure Cindy is gonna be thrilled when she reads you posted her EXACT (and older) age. You could've "lied" (ie. stretched the truth)... lol...

we have been on the ships 5 times , and the way they have it set up u could go the whole cruise and not have to inter act with the kids..... sure u will see them and all but itwont be a problem

peter

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
I'm sure Cindy is gonna be thrilled when she reads you posted her EXACT (and older) age. You could've "lied" (ie. stretched the truth)... lol...

boese036.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter