Cruise sold out?

allaboutthemouse

DIS Veteran
Just went to check if a particular stateroom on our cruise had miraculously opened up to think about switching staterooms, and I can’t find our cruise on the DCL website anywhere :oops: does that mean it is sold out? They just disappear when they sell out? It is in a few weeks.

The website can be a bit glitchy at times and take down different sailings/make them challenging to find. I have had it happen to me in the past.

What sailing are you referring to?

I looked on the website and didn't see that sailing either. I would encourage you to call and see if they have any room adjustments available.

Just went to check if a particular stateroom on our cruise had miraculously opened up to think about switching staterooms, and I can’t find our cruise on the DCL website anywhere :oops: does that mean it is sold out? They just disappear when they sell out? It is in a few weeks.

Usually it means that there are no cabins currently available, which is not quite the same thing as "sold out". If you keep checking back, sometimes categories will open up, often in the form of GTY, but also sometimes specific rooms. This can happen for months. But yes, generally only cruises with cabins available for booking will come up in a search.

At this stage they are probably working on room assignments for GTY bookings, and they will likely have availability locked down until that is done. You could call and ask, but I'm not sure any adjustments are allowed after PIF anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter