Cruise secrets that DCL doesn't tell you- Part 2

I have received a LOT of emails requesting access to the document I created. I think I sent it out to everyone who requested it, but if I missed you please let me know!!

Happy Sailing!! pirate: :sail: :disrocks:

Please do NOT delete anything, if it's no longer valid please just put a line through it so others know. But please keep adding new things to the list!!

I have received a LOT of emails requesting access to the document I created. I think I sent it out to everyone who requested it, but if I missed you please let me know!!

I'd love to have the document!

The link you posted earlier in the thread is still active if people want to see the doc.

For the people who want to board the boat ASAP: no luggage/no carry-on/no 'beverage' bag??

That won't really help. You still have to go through the security line, get your boarding number which is tied to your port arrival time, wait for boarding to start and your number to be called. Then you stand in line to swipe in and work your way through the boarding picture chaos.

That won't really help. You still have to go through the security line, get your boarding number which is tied to your port arrival time, wait for boarding to start and your number to be called. Then you stand in line to swipe in and work your way through the boarding picture chaos.

We are always pulling a carry-on plus a beverage bag. I could see giving the carry-on bag to the bag check area but what do you do with the beverage bag? Since it's annoying to carry those around we like to arrive later, camp at the bar until 2p and we can drop everything in our room before hitting cabanas for a snack. So I am assuming the ASAP boarders do not have any baggage?

So I am assuming the ASAP boarders do not have any baggage?

It shouldn't make a difference whether they have baggage or not as to how quickly they board. The only things that get you on faster are a. being the family of the day which is totally random b. being concierge as they are right after the family of the day or c. getting a low boarding number either by an early port arrival time or by being platinum Castaway Club members.

It shouldn't make a difference whether they have baggage or not as to how quickly they board. The only things that get you on faster are a. being the family of the day which is totally random b. being concierge as they are right after the family of the day or c. getting a low boarding number either by an early port arrival time or by being platinum Castaway Club members.

Or be a b2b cruiser. They get in even before the concierge guests.

Or be a b2b cruiser. They get in even before the concierge guests.

Loved that when we did it in Barcelona -- got off the ship on the second part to get our embarkation picture for that leg, then walked right back up the ramp and got back on -- while everyone else was going through security and checking in! A special feeling for sure :yay:

Why is ordering cookies and milk at bedtime crossed out?

I don't know!!

However I also just noticed that someone removed most of the pages leaving only 13 pages, as well as the header which was removed!! I know this was done in the past day or so as I have been adding others access recently!! This is the second time this has happened so whoever did it please fix it, otherwise I will need to fix it and close the document so others can't edit it anymore! I no longer have time to edit the document! :sad2: :rolleyes2
😡

I don't know!!

However I also just noticed that someone removed most of the pages leaving only 13 pages, as well as the header which was removed!! I know this was done in the past day or so as I have been adding others access recently!! This is the second time this has happened so whoever did it please fix it, otherwise I will need to fix it and close the document so others can't edit it anymore! I no longer have time to edit the document! :sad2: :rolleyes2
😡
So sorry this happened, especially when you’ve put do
Much time and effort into this document.

I don't know!!

😡

One of the great downsides of google. I’ll bet that whoever did it didn’t even realize it and can’t fix it. Ugh.

I don't know!!

😡

This really stinks! I hope they can fix -- but it might be the case where they don't care and won't go back to it. I know how much work something like that takes and I am so sorry this happened.

I *think* you can restore it. Click on "See Full History" on top. Click on one of the versions under "Version History" and then a "Restore this Version" button will come up on the top. I didn't try it because I'm not sure which version to restore but maybe this will help!

rescuetink - I have a copy that I saved to Word last week. Send me a PM and I will email it to you, if that helps. :)

I can him back to an earlier version, I just wanted to give the person who did it an opportunity to realize it and fix it.

Also, I am on vacation and receiveda lot of recent requests for access, which I promise I will do next week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter