Cruise question

wvrevy

Daddy to da' princess, which I guess makes me da'
HELP !!!

Ok, now that I've got your attention, here's our problem :D DW and I are arriving in Orlando the night before our cruise in June. We have not made hotel reservations as yet, because we are not sure what the best way to get to Port Canaveral would be.

This is a Sea only package, and we are definitely renting a car on our return so that we can spend the rest of that day at DTD before a late flight.

So, anyone have any ideas how we should get from MCO (arriving rather late in the evening) to Port Canaveral ? Should we just get a hotel near the airport and travel to PC the next morning, or should we try to get there that night ?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide...

Well you can rent a car from Avis, drive it to Port Canaveral and stay at the Radisson there which also happens to be where Avis is located. They do have shuttle service to the Port so you can take the shuttle over. There is also a 7-11 there so you can buy drinks and snacks to smuggle aboard the boat. You are going to have a GREAT time!

You'll want to book your room the night before at the Radisson Cape Canaveral. I would also suggest using Happy Limo to get to the hotel. The Radisson has a free shuttle to the port -- just book your shuttle departure time when you check into the hotel. We just returned from the Magic on Saturday & this is what we did. Worked out perfectly and the hotel was very nice. There was a good, casual Italian restaurant right next door too to the Radisson as well. Just an idea for dinner!

You can also take the Radisson shuttle back to the hotel after your cruise as there is an Avis car rental desk there at the hotel.

Hope this helps! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter