cruise pin trading

goofyforwdw

Mouseketeer
Hi Just got back for the 3-2-02 cruise and did some wonderful pin trading but fell in love with the cruise line artist choice pins. I bought a few extra Feb Artist choice to trade and wondered if any one want to trade any of the others I am very intrested in the one with Goofy and Chip and Dale and the one that comes out later this month with Jimmny Cricket. If you are intrested please PM me. Also doing the /dis pin cruise on May 16th and could pick up pins then for some one
Thanks Brenda

Have you been to the dizpins message boards? If not, I highly suggest you post out there. I got a bunch of the Ariels on our Feb. cruise and they made great traders. I got a Chip & Dale and a bunch of other neat pins (since I'm not into ACs, I traded for other stuff like Champion Pin Trader).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

OK guys, as a first time Wonder sailer and HUGE Ariel fan, I am intriqued by your mention of Ariel pins. Am I to understand I may find special Ariel cruise pins aboard? I sail next month. Will I find any other Ariel merchandise?

The Ariel pin was a special Artists Choice pin, so those are probably long gone. But I think they might still have the prints of Ariel looking out at the Wonder...it's a gorgeous litho by Don Williams. If you like Ariel, you will LOVE that litho.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

is the february artist pin the valentine mickey one, i will trade you a goofy one, also i am going on the 3/23 cruise, if jiminy is on that one i will try to get an extra one, email me at j52550@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter