***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Bonoah. If you wanted the ipod in there, just let me know!

Bonoah.jpg
[/IMG]

Could I get this with "Jeff and Bev" December 12-19 2009? We will be on the MAGIC
We are getting so excited about this Christmas cruise! Thanks!

I've been getting a lot of requests for Christmas. Here are a couple of things I came up with for them and thought I'd share here too. :)

believe.jpg

The Christmas ones are loading now it will take 5 to 10 minutes for them to load there are quite a few.

As always Milliepie those look good!

Thank you so so much for the pic!! I even have my dh getting into this! My girls are going to love the pic, we will give it to them as a "letter" with part of their christmas gifts.

I hate to ask... but I love the license plates as well... Neat way to let everyone know where we are from!

Could I request three of those please?

Snowwhite - Paris (maryland)
Tinkerbell - London (maryland)
Cars or maybe mickey / gang??? something that would work for 2 people (i love them all!!)- Dad & Mom (maryland)

This is so much fun!!

And I promise this is the last one, lol...

The family together on the beach playing, but have two minnie's instead of a mickey minnie? The Somers Family???

Thanks again times a million!! One day I will have to learn how to do this!!

The Christmas ones are loading now it will take 5 to 10 minutes for them to load there are quite a few.

As always Milliepie those look good!

Thanks so much Bev for the great Christmas graphics! There are many who will surely be able to use them! :santa:

Thanks so much Bev for the great Christmas graphics! There are many who will surely be able to use them! :santa:

As I type this its only loaded 38% of the graphics so there will be quite a few more soon.......there is a special Christmas graphic in tehre thats not Disney its for the armed forces but it is so cool if you care for military personnel and I am so thankful to them for their sacrifices.
You are welcome I better update my Halloween ones too.

wow! could you please personalize this for us! The Wallace Family January 23-28, 2010??? :worship:

Certainly can do, can you double check the dates though, as what you have there is 6 days, so possibly a 5 day cruise? Confirm for me the ship too, and I'll whip it straight up!

Thank you so so much for the pic!! I even have my dh getting into this! My girls are going to love the pic, we will give it to them as a "letter" with part of their christmas gifts.

I hate to ask... but I love the license plates as well... Neat way to let everyone know where we are from!

Could I request three of those please?

Snowwhite - Paris (maryland)
Tinkerbell - London (maryland)
Cars or maybe mickey / gang??? something that would work for 2 people (i love them all!!)- Dad & Mom (maryland)

This is so much fun!!

And I promise this is the last one, lol...

The family together on the beach playing, but have two minnie's instead of a mickey minnie? The Somers Family???

Thanks again times a million!! One day I will have to learn how to do this!!
Sure not a problem. Two questions. Are you talking about the one with a small minnie and mickey playing with a beach ball and the month on the plates, want that December? Thanks

Jordak!! Too cool! I just can't replicate that even if I tried!! Would you please do one of those new ones for us??

*Our First Cruise
*Mediterranean
*Disney Magic
*May 5-15 2010
*Hall Family
*Instead of 'alcohol' (we're too cheap to spend money on that! :)) could you put 'miles and miles of walking'???? I imagine we'll be hiking quite a bit on those excursions! :)

Thanks a bunch! It's awesome!!!

Tara (still haven't figured out that extra strip of color on your license lettering, I've got the noise/bevel down and can even color the bevel but not that extra little layer...when I put 3 pixels it changes the whole color...I'm just not cut out for this! :))

I am just bad at explaining it i think. It is a lot easier for me to show somebody than tell them. Here is your request and i think i got it all. I am with you on the Alcohol by the way. I plan on taking my own. Going to WDW after cruise so can't afford to go crazy with the spending right away.
hallfamily.jpg

I am just bad at explaining it i think. It is a lot easier for me to show somebody than tell them.

AWESOME!!! It is soooo cool!! The kids are amazed at what you create compared to what their mom takes 5 hours to master! :) And no, it's not your explanations it's that my ambitions exceed my skill/tool mastery....I had literally never been on a 'hike' in my life, my first hike was Long's Peak in CO (14k+ feet) in a brand new pair of never before worn hiking boots..I took up Photoshopping...took me 3 weeks to figure out what a 'layer' was...been at it now for 3 months and just now know what 'noise' means..thanks to you! :) I sew and still can't tell you what a selvage is..but it's on every freaking pattern I see! :) I don't know how I make it through this life to be honest, thankful there are more capable souls out there than myself! :)

Thanks!
Tara

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter