Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I want to laminate something I just buy the sheets at Walmart and do it myself.

This was what we were looking into doing.....

Does anyone have any sort of idea what the cost would be for lamination services at Staples (or Office Depot or the UPS Store or Kinkos......)

I thought I would offer my advice here. I purchased a Scotch Brand laminating machine from walmart for like 20 dollars and I buy the little lamination packets to go with the machine, the packets are around 7 or 8 dollars for 20. I originally bought the machine to use for school (education major lol) and then I discovered the added bonus. This is IMO a very cost effective way to do a whole bunch of magnets since the actual little magnet pieces are only a couple of dollars.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but ebay is a great place to buy magnetic paper. Last year I got 25 sheets for $20. It was a matte finish and the same quality as what I have bought at Staples.

Here you go.

c1Birthdaycelebration.jpg

Could you please make me one of these (Magic) with the name Kennedyon it.

Thank you so much
Enchantednana

So I got brave (and bored) today and decided to try my hand at this magnet business it isn't great but I thought I would share and see what ideas you all have...

first the original
crush.jpg

now my edit

crushedit-1.jpg

So I got brave (and bored) today and decided to try my hand at this magnet business it isn't great but I thought I would share and see what ideas you all have...

first the original
crush.jpg

now my edit

crushedit-1.jpg

Very nice:flower3:

I really like this picture too but had some trouble deciding what to put on it any suggestions would be great.

mickey.jpg

This was all I came up with lol
mickeyedit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter