***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, everyone. Page 250 and the thread needs to be closed! I will no longer be filling requests on the Cruise Magnet Thread. Everyone is welcome to contribute images, ideas and advice. After I catch up with my current requests I will start my own thread to avoid confusion. If you are waiting for a request from me, I will send you an email or private message with the completed images. Thanks! :dance3:
Cruise Magnet Graphic and Links Part 8!

No problem - this is perfect! Thank you so much!

No time for a full fill for Logan, but I hope this compromise will work. Already had the Buzz fill, just combined it with the Mock TS logo. :)

Can I please get the Cinderella/Prince Charming life preserver but with 2013? Thank you so much for everything you do to make everyone's cruises so special!

Hi Milliepie I'M afraid that we might have slipped threw the cracks this request is post # 2513 on page 168 requested on 9/26. We have searched from this point forward and did not see any response. We would greatly appreciate it if you could get this done for us at your convenience. we sail in October of this year. Thanks again for all of your beautiful work. We really enjoy it.:thumbsup2

Hi Milliepie I'M afraid that we might have slipped threw the cracks this request is post # 2513 on page 168 requested on 9/26. We have searched from this point forward and did not see any response. We would greatly appreciate it if you could get this done for us at your convenience. we sail in October of this year. Thanks again for all of your beautiful work. We really enjoy it.:thumbsup2

Oh, sorry, I must have missed it. Did you wand just the year, or the Celebrating 5 years at the top like the other one? Also, did you want the ship name?

GreatMouseDetective said:
Hi Millipie

I just wanted to know what your current turnaround time is? I know you are so busy and I want to make sure we give you plenty of time.

Thanks
About a month. :)

Sorry, I had a request for a gift tag/question about filling a text box but I figured it out! (I'm following your instructions on the blog). I hope you don't mind but I used one of your gift tag templates so that I can tag my FE gifts. I would have asked but I really didn't want to bother you again. Please let me know if you do mind, and I will erase them. I didn't think to ask prior (which is dumb of me). Again, sorry.

I don't mind at all! :)

Is there a way to download a design of yours then cover up a name to add my own? It would be something I'm willing to do. Or do you have blanks. Seems like that would save you the time....hmmm, thinking while I'm typing this- could I add a text box then fill it with background color then add text on top?

I have many blanks that you can use. Check out my photobucket and don't forget the sub-albums. If there is something you can't find let me know and I can upload the blank for you. :goodvibes

Oh, sorry, I must have missed it. Did you wand just the year, or the Celebrating 5 years at the top like the other one? Also, did you want the ship name?

About a month. :)

We would like it to be just like the other one. we would like the Celebrating 5 years with the year 2013 and the ship name Fantasy.

Hi Millie, Just wanted to see if you know the name of the font used for the Magic, Wonder, Dream, etc. I have the walt disney font, but wasn't sure which font is used for the ship names?

Thanks

Hi Millie,

I think that I have gone through all of the Mickey Heads on your site. Is there somewhere special to find blanks? I was hoping to get a blank pirate hat mickey, pirate bandanna mickey or minnie, and a pirate minnie to try to play around with. Thanks!

Ok, everyone. Page 250 and the thread needs to be closed! I will no longer be filling requests on the Cruise Magnet Thread. Everyone is welcome to contribute images, ideas and advice. After I catch up with my current requests I will start my own thread to avoid confusion. If you are waiting for a request from me, I will send you an email or private message with the completed images. Thanks! :dance3:

:thumbsup2

Millie,

Would mind uploading a blank Mickeyhead with Jedi Mickey and the starry night background?

I found one on your photobucket but it says WDW 2009 on it. I'm hoping to just add in names so I don't have to bother you to do it.

Thanks!

Hi Millie,

I think that I have gone through all of the Mickey Heads on your site. Is there somewhere special to find blanks? I was hoping to get a blank pirate hat mickey, pirate bandanna mickey or minnie, and a pirate minnie to try to play around with. Thanks!

If you go to my main Photobucket page you will find a list of sub-albums on the side. All completed requests are those with existing names on them. All other folders are blanks. Here is the Mickey head album link. http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Mickey Heads/ The Mickey head sub-albums are listed on the side as well. I have, Character Mickey heads, Sport logo Mickey heads, Flag, hat and crown, different colors, etc... The Pirate Mickey and Minnie are under Character Mickey heads. I hope that helps. :)

Hi Millie, Just wanted to see if you know the name of the font used for the Magic, Wonder, Dream, etc. I have the walt disney font, but wasn't sure which font is used for the ship names?

Thanks

There is no font for those. I just use the existing graphics they have from the ship.

Millie,

Would mind uploading a blank Mickeyhead with Jedi Mickey and the starry night background?

I found one on your photobucket but it says WDW 2009 on it. I'm hoping to just add in names so I don't have to bother you to do it.

Thanks!

Here are all of my blank character Mickey heads. If you select view all in the old photobucket format, it is towards the bottom. If you are using the new Photobucket I think when you scroll down it shows them all gradually. I have a few of them and I can't remember exactly the one you are talking about, so I hope you will find the one you need there. :)

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Mickey Heads/Character Mickey Heads/

Thanks Millie, your link took me right to it. I went back to try to find it on my own and I still can't find it that way. Maybe I am just Photobucket illiterate!

DISREGARD BELOW! I just noticed that Millie has closed her requests for the time being.

---

Hello Millie,

Your work is AMAZING and I have going to print some of your existing journal pages. I have a list of additional items I was hoping you could make for me and my whole group traveling together that I was not able to find:

1) Mickey ears (the darker blue please) with the Fantasy ship, April 27, 2013 with the map of Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cays: "The Garvey Family" 2) Mickey ears with the picture of the Fantasy ship "Jim and Cindy" with the date 3) ears with Sorcer Mickey with Disney Fantasy on one ear and "Lauren" on the other ear with the same date.

2) Ears with: Jim (Wally E), Cindy (Eve from Wally), Lauren (Pirates of the Carribbean), Caitie (Tangled), Zach (Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates), Candy (Princess Jasmine), Shawn (Flynn Rider)

3) Port holes: 1) Nemo "Lauren", 1st Disney Cruise, April 27, 2013 2) Alladin theme: "The Garvey Family's 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Fantasy, April 27, 2013", 3) Wally E theme: "Jim and Cindy, 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Fantasy, April 27, 2013"

4) A luggage tag design 1) for boys with with a cars theme, 2) 1 for girls with a Brave theme and 3)1 for adults, maybe the Fantasy boarding pass with the date, April 27, 2013. These are part of our FE gifts.

5) Surf Board design with the Fantasy ship: Shawn, Candy, Caitie and Zach Disney Fantasy April 2013

THANK YOU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR AMAZING TALENT!
Candy :thumbsup2

Thanks Millie, your link took me right to it. I went back to try to find it on my own and I still can't find it that way. Maybe I am just Photobucket illiterate!

I switched to the older photobucket and there they all were. It is much more user friendly than the newer version!

Hello Millie,

Your work is AMAZING and I have going to print some of your existing journal pages. I have a list of additional items I was hoping you could make for me and my whole group traveling together that I was not able to find:

1) Mickey ears (the darker blue please) with the Fantasy ship, April 27, 2013 with the map of Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cays: "The Garvey Family" 2) Mickey ears with the picture of the Fantasy ship "Jim and Cindy" with the date 3) ears with Sorcer Mickey with Disney Fantasy on one ear and "Lauren" on the other ear with the same date.

2) Ears with: Jim (Wally E), Cindy (Eve from Wally), Lauren (Pirates of the Carribbean), Caitie (Tangled), Zach (Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates), Candy (Princess Jasmine), Shawn (Flynn Rider)

3) Port holes: 1) Nemo "Lauren", 1st Disney Cruise, April 27, 2013 2) Alladin theme: "The Garvey Family's 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Fantasy, April 27, 2013", 3) Wally E theme: "Jim and Cindy, 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Fantasy, April 27, 2013"

4) A luggage tag design 1) for boys with with a cars theme, 2) 1 for girls with a Brave theme and 3)1 for adults, maybe the Fantasy boarding pass with the date, April 27, 2013. These are part of our FE gifts.

5) Surf Board design with the Fantasy ship: Shawn, Candy, Caitie and Zach Disney Fantasy April 2013

THANK YOU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR AMAZING TALENT!
Candy :thumbsup2

Thought you might have missed her post. I don't think she is taking requests at this time.

milliepie said:

Thanks Millie! You are awesome! I appreciate your time!

Jen

I switched to the older photobucket and there they all were. It is much more user friendly than the newer version!

I agree, the new Photobucket is difficult to figure out. Whenever they switch me, I switch back and let them know in their little survey that I prefer the old version much better. :)

Hi there can u please help I need to have some Mickey pirate heads redone. For our trip sat jan 26, my sister n law gave me the wrong spelling

I need Richie and Eric

Please help. I greatly appreciate it.

Thank u

Cynthia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!