***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious what you were up to in requests. No rush! I appreciate all your amazing talent. I put a request in on post#3446 March 9th. If you are able to get to it before our April 5th cruise we would be thrilled! Thanks for all your help! You are fantastic!

Just curious what you were up to in requests. No rush! I appreciate all your amazing talent. I put a request in on post#3446 March 9th. If you are able to get to it before our April 5th cruise we would be thrilled! Thanks for all your help! You are fantastic!

I'll be starting on on 3432 tonight. I should have yours done very soon. :goodvibes

Just wanted to repost this post by cruisecrasher. She posted this on page 239.

PLEASE do not submit any new requests for her designs.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and understanding.

Cruisecrasher,

I'll be sailing in May with my daughter, Raianne. We both love the Hunger Games and I would love it if you could make a Hunger Games MH with her name on it: Raianne. I'd also love it if you would make the Winnie the Pooh with the Hundred Acre Woods map MH with my name on it: Erin.

Thank you so much!!! :)

As been posted a couple of times, cruisecrasher is on hiatus from designing. She's not taking any requests and not doing designs.

Thanks, JillJill
I think my eyes were stinging by the time I got that far in the thread last night and I was only focusing on the pics. :)

Please, Millie, can you make me the "Just us three" with the names: Cilvy, Monette and Audréanne? It's so neat! You rock even more every day!

1000 thanks!

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

I'll finish up the rest of the requests (bottom of page 232 through this post) sometime this week, then I'm going to go on hiatus for a while.
With DD having given up her naps and life coming in all over, I'm just not able to fill requests in as prompt of a manner as I'd feel is responsible.

Cruisecrasher, I see you completed one of the door signs I requested. Thank you very much - it looks great! Because you said you had completed all of them from 225-232 and the other one I requested wasn't included, I just wanted to check in to see if you'd be doing that one. I quoted that request below. If you can't do it, that's fine. Please just let me know and I'll ask someone else. Thank you again! :)

First, thanks for answering my earlier questions about personalizing your creations.

Secondly, if you have time and are willing, I'd love to have your personalized Mickey heads on our stateroom door. Could you please personalize the following:

* The Rapunzel Mickey head with her castle in the background and her pointing her paintbrush with the name Hannah

* The Winnie the Pooh Mickey head against the Hundred Acre Words with the name Melissa

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Does anyone know where I can get the Mickey icon globe for the Key West/Bahamas 5 night Cruise?

Thanks!

Actually it might work? I am a pin trader so I carry canvas bags in the parks to hold my pins. & I decorate the bag like crazy and haven't had a problem. Can you try one to see if it works? Maybe he has an old shirt lying around?

Millie - just stopped in to say I am sending people here from Creative DISigns. Feel free to send them back to us for non-cruise "stuff". Great DISigns. I subscribe to this thread even though I will never (OK everyone feel sorry for me now:rolleyes1) get to go on a cruise.:sad2::scared1:
Penny

That's cool Penny, I don't mind.

Aww.. Why will you never go on a cruise? I'm still trying to find a good time to book my second one. If I ever win the lottery I'll take you on a cruise and then you can never say never again. ;)

I love the design!! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :woohoo:

Here are some more filled requests. :goodvibes

Millipie,

Would it be possible to get the Mickey head globe with the itinerary for our Disney Magic 5 night Key West cruise for April 25-30, 2012?

Also, if you have a mousehead Ariel, could you do a Happy Birthday Hannah one?

Thanks a million.
Randy

Hello Millipie!!

I am looking for some images as well!! You do fantastic work!

I would like the Mickey head with Disney Fantasy April 28th 2012 and a pic of the western carribean itinerary.

2) 2 Beach chair pics as we all won't fit on one!! Fantasy Cruise 2012 accross the top with one Blair, Dana, Sophie and Liam on the chairs
The other with Fantasy Cruise 2012 accross the top with Grandma C and Cole on the chairs

3) Port Holes with Disney Fantasy 2012 and the Hicks Family and the Carlson Family on it

4) Mickey heads in the following

Cars - with mcqueen and Liam in the name
PF Perry head with Cole on hat
Princess Aurora Pink with Sophie
Mini mouse red polkadot bow and bottom with Mini and Grandma for the name
Goofy character body with Blair
Character Eyeore with Dana

Thank you very much for the time you spend doing these!! they are fantastic!!!

Your work is sensational! I can I request a couple Disigns please?

cruiseglobemickeyhanddream.jpg-----Genola
cruisemh.png----Genola
sailortinkmh.jpg----Tori
5dayDreamcc2xmh2.png---Cindy
9surfboardsfinal.jpg----Chuck, Dalton, Connor, Genola, Kim, Tori, Genea, Cindy, Hodge & Perkins Families

Thanks!

A few more. :goodvibes

I would like to request these please:

DCL Name Tags for: LeeAnn, Joy, Jack

Red DCL name tags for: Melody, Jon, Jack

"The Gang" porthole (no cruise ship name or just Disney Cruise Line) with "The Fair Family"

Beach Chairs with mickey in the clouds Jon-Pirate; Jack-Mickey; Melody-Tiana

ALso, if it is okay, I have some blanks from your shared files that I may add our names to for our cruise, so I don't need to ask for a bunch of items.

Thank you so much for your time and talent!!

It is absolutely ok for you to use any blanks that I have. :goodvibes

WOW - those are just great. Thank you. Love the deck chairs with the lighthouse in the background. As long as you offered, can I get one with 4 chairs with the names, Linda, Sheldon, Logan and Joe. It will be me, my DH, my stepon and my dad.

I also love the one with Minnie as the Statue of Liberty and Canadian Mickey. I can't wait to use these.

Thanks again so much.

Linda

Could you make the DCL name tags with the following names: Stephanie, Chris, Allison, Amanda, Alyvia, Pete, Papou, Gina, and Alexa? Thanks so much! You are wonderful!

:goodvibes

Hi Millie! Love this design... can you do one with the names Brian and Tori? We'll be on the Wonder April 22- April 29 2012. Just put whatever info fits as long as it looks good :)

Brian under Mickey and Tori under Minnie

Also, could you do one of your Minnie Porthole designs for Tori? I found one you did for another Brian already and would love to have both :)

Thank you!!

HI Milliepie,
LOVE your design w/ the beach chairs and boat in the background!
Could I pretty please get 2?

Disney Fantasy 2012 w/ Darah (my husband - unusual name!), Sue, Josie, Brynn

and
Disney Fantasy 2012 w/ Rex, Joane, Reese, Sydney

Thank you so very much!!! I know you are extremely busy with requests and it is appreciated greatly!

I dont know who to contact about making a few signs. So i hope this way works

1. Im doing the 15 night disney hawaiian cruise April 29th-May 14th If anyone can make a sign that would be greatly appreciated

2. Im getting Married October 19th 2012 In disney at the wedding pavilion with the reception following at the atlantic dance hall at the boardwalk.
Brides - Lindsay, Groom- Brian ... its also going to be a halloween theme

3. We're doing our honeymoon on the cruise the disney dream October 21st-25th 2012.

Thank you soooo much. Everyone is soo creative.

Here are some of the Hawaii things that I have done. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

These are incredible!! I was SO hoping you would do the lighthouse for the deck chairs. If possible could I get one with the follow six deck chairs:

Mickey - Rick
Fairy Godmother - Carol
Goofy - Jerry
Daisy - Dorothy
Buzz Lightyear - Frank
Minnie - Brenda

Also, love this minnie statue of liberty and canadian mickey NY to Canada - could you do that one with the date of June 17-22, 2012?

Thank you so so so much!!!!! :flower3:Carol

Here you go. :goodvibes

Rick Carol Jerry Dorothy Frank Brenda nova scotia deck.jpg

US CANADA DIS June 17-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!