***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you would not mind can you make me the following for our cruise in 2 weeks :) yahooo!

Sanders 2011 Disney
Shelton.jpg

Jared on board!
vader.jpg

the Sanders Family
TheGaumanFamily.jpg

our Magical Cruise-
Cory, Sibahan, Andrea, Brian, Linda, Stacy, Frank, Owen, Ceira, Brianna, Gianna, and Jared! January 22-29 2011
magical_cruise.jpg

you are my sunshine
Colin Bryan
stainedglass2.jpg

Happy 33 rd Birthday Cory!
jordanbirthdaysign.jpg

Behind this door is the best Bubby in the whole world! We love you! Love, Owen, Ceira, Colin and Jared!
award-1.jpg

Sorry! I didnt realize i posted the acutal pics in there, thought it was just the links :( :confused:

hellllooooo its me again!! woop woop

This time I'm not going to go tooooo crazy with the magnets...I don't think I can afford to print out over 100 again..but the year is still young..

this is no rush at all...but when you get some time

this one with Mommy & The Boys (no need to change the date thats the same trip we are going on)

this one with Mommy & The Boys at it Again, This Time on The Magic..no need to change the date

Mommy & The Boys (same date)

can you change to Mommy & The Boys 2011

If you can add a name to this that would be great

Momma
Miguelito
Manuelito
Chloe

Mommy & The Boys
same date

THANKS A BUNCH...I'LL BE CHECKING CLOSER TO THE CRIUSE TO SEE IF YOU COME UP WITH MORE HALLOWEEN DISIGNS!

Helloo Jordak - We so enjoyed having your creations on our stateroom door last cruise and are hoping you will make some for us for our cruise Feb 20.

We are hoping for...

The Pastiva Family
Dates and Locations are the same
To Do List: Change one of them to "Celebrate Jack's 9th Birthday!"
Feb 20: Sail Away
Feb 27: Back to MI

Month: MAR Name: JACK Year: 02

Any chance you may be working on a Dr. Doofenschmirtz from Phineas and Ferb? If not, this one will do fine:

Month: MAY Name: GARY Year: DCL Logo

Month: NOV Name: PAM Year: DCL Logo

Thank you!!:love:

Hi Jordak-
back with a few more requests:

This one with The Leitz Family, FL no date just DCL logo in that spot.

This one with Leitz Family

This one with Leitz Family same date

This one with Leitz Family

This one with The Leitz Family, Disney Dream, no date (so I can re-use)

Thank you once again for everything

I just realized after i got these done you wanted some for the Dream too. I will have comeback to these soon as i get caught up.

Hi Jordak-

Did you ever get a chance to do the ones for The Dream? I don't know if I missed them or not.

Thanks

hellllooooo its me again!! woop woop

This time I'm not going to go tooooo crazy with the magnets...I don't think I can afford to print out over 100 again..but the year is still young..

this is no rush at all...but when you get some time

this one with Mommy & The Boys (no need to change the date thats the same trip we are going on)

this one with Mommy & The Boys at it Again, This Time on The Magic..no need to change the date

Mommy & The Boys (same date)

can you change to Mommy & The Boys 2011

If you can add a name to this that would be great

Momma
Miguelito
Manuelito
Chloe

Mommy & The Boys
same date

THANKS A BUNCH...I'LL BE CHECKING CLOSER TO THE CRIUSE TO SEE IF YOU COME UP WITH MORE HALLOWEEN DISIGNS!
Welcome back! I am booked for this cruise too, but i think we are going to bump the dates to early summer 2012 for the Fantasy instead.

Helloo Jordak - We so enjoyed having your creations on our stateroom door last cruise and are hoping you will make some for us for our cruise Feb 20.

We are hoping for...

The Pastiva Family
Dates and Locations are the same
To Do List: Change one of them to "Celebrate Jack's 9th Birthday!"
Feb 20: Sail Away
Feb 27: Back to MI

Month: MAR Name: JACK Year: 02

Any chance you may be working on a Dr. Doofenschmirtz from Phineas and Ferb? If not, this one will do fine:

Month: MAY Name: GARY Year: DCL Logo

Month: NOV Name: PAM Year: DCL Logo

Thank you!!:love:
welcome

Hello Jordak,
I was wondering if you could customize the pop up book for me with just--
The Turners

Thank you
Louise

Hi Jordak! Just found this wonderful thread and really love your work! Wondering if you can do the following for our upcoming cruise:

1/ Journal -1st Disney Cruise, Wong Family, Disney Magic Jan 29-Feb 5 2011
2/ Journal -1st Disney Cruise, Tran Family, Disney Magic Jan 29-Feb 5 2011
3/ X-Wing Mickey plate - Aidan
4/ Mickey and Minnie Porthole - Disney Magic, The Wongs
5/ Chip and Dale Porthole - Disney Magic, The Tungs
6/ Mickey and Minnie Porthole - Disney Magic, The Trans
7/ Book Cover - Disney Magic, Our First Disney Cruise, January 29-February 5, 2011, The Wong Family
8/ Vader with Mickey reflection - The Tran Family, 1st Disney Cruise, Disney Magic Jan 29 - Feb 5 2011
9/ Are you able to put the Rapunzel poster pic (boat one) on a plate somehow with the name Mia on it? If not, then if you can use the Rapunzel (Tangled) porthole plate with Mia (my DD just thinks she looks slightly "mean" in it LOL).

Thanks again for the amazing work!

P.S. Sorry I couldn't put the links..this is my first post so it wouldn't let me!

Hi Jordak,
Your stuff is amazing! I would love to get an image of magazine-cover-1.jpg with just the month and the year over the bar code (March 11) and no other wording. I tried to look for a blank one but couldn't find one. Thank you!!

Melody Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter