***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Jordak, I found this on one of your sites...

Can you do this same thing but add text to it?

Eoghan and Lori's 1st Cruise

Thanks!:cutie:
welcome

EoghanandLoris1stCruise.jpg

Perfecto, as I fully expected they would be! ;) You do realize that you have set the bar pretty high for yourself?? I don't think I could take the shock of having you do a design I didn't like! :scared1:
Anywho, can I slip in a quick request for more? Would like to get some of the Pirate Mickey and Pirate Minnie plates.
2 Pirate Mickey with map, one with Casey and one with Don
1 Pirate Minnie with map, with Mindy (bet you saw that one coming!)
Instead of a month, can we just use DVC in the box, so that they can be multi-purpose?
Not that it will help to tell you this, but again, no hurry!
Thanks a bunch!!
Mindy
Wow, thanks! I have a couple i like but also have a few i think i should go back and make updated versions because they are cringe worthy. :laughing:

I wonder if any of you can give me some printing tips. I'll be decorating 6 doors this cruise. Some magnets are not full page and I'd like to be able to print multiples of same image on one page. Similar to when you buy photos from a photgrapher and there are 8 wallets on 1 sheet. Doesn't have to be 8 necessarily but some way to print multiples.

I do have Adobe Photoshop and slightly familiar with being able to move my small image so that instead of being centered, it's pushed way in corner.
It would make much more efficient use of my magnet sheets this way than try to manually squeeze them in and end up overlapping by accident.

Thanks!!

milliepie - if you have a chance could you please make the following for me with Cynthia on it:

and these for Todd, Terri-Lynn and Cynthia

Thanks again.

milliepie

have you ever done a flags of USA states mickey head series?

I did a search for TN & found Jordak's TN plate he did a few months ago
(it wasnt personalized so i saved for printing instead of asking him 2 create another - is that ok?)

if you or any1 is using shutterstock i found an image i was going 2 request but i cant afford a license for 1 pic -->

"Your 5% off coupon code: BD1-20100810 This coupon can be used within 30 days for any Standard License subscription, and you can even pass it along to a friend if you would like. You can use this coupon to subscribe for as little as a month or as long as a year. Please note that this coupon does not apply to Enhanced or Custom License subscriptions."

hope you can use that bc you & jordak's creations are great! Thanks again!

milliepie

have you ever done a flags of USA states mickey head series?

I did a search for TN & found Jordak's TN plate he did a few months ago
(it wasnt personalized so i saved for printing instead of asking him 2 create another - is that ok?)

if you or any1 is using shutterstock i found an image i was going 2 request but i cant afford a license for 1 pic -->

"Your 5% off coupon code: BD1-20100810 This coupon can be used within 30 days for any Standard License subscription, and you can even pass it along to a friend if you would like. You can use this coupon to subscribe for as little as a month or as long as a year. Please note that this coupon does not apply to Enhanced or Custom License subscriptions."

hope you can use that bc you & jordak's creations are great! Thanks again!

Wow!!! They have great stuff! Wishin I were Richin.

I wonder if any of you can give me some printing tips. I'll be decorating 6 doors this cruise. Some magnets are not full page and I'd like to be able to print multiples of same image on one page. Similar to when you buy photos from a photgrapher and there are 8 wallets on 1 sheet. Doesn't have to be 8 necessarily but some way to print multiples.

I do have Adobe Photoshop and slightly familiar with being able to move my small image so that instead of being centered, it's pushed way in corner.
It would make much more efficient use of my magnet sheets this way than try to manually squeeze them in and end up overlapping by accident.

Thanks!!

Never mind. I figured it out! :woohoo: :cool1:

Never mind. I figured it out! :woohoo: :cool1:

I'm glad because the advice I had sucked and I was going to wait awhile for someone else to give good advice before I gave you my crap.:rotfl2:

So how did you do it? I have Adobe it makes pics nice but I hate trying to do something new in it. I doesn't seem very user friendly but maybe if I actually used it more and learned it I would do better. ;)

Milliepie, I am hoping you could make a magnet for me please? I sent you a PM but not sure if I did it correctly.

I am looking for 2 deck chairs, 1 tinkerbelle (if you have it) name "Jaycie"
1 Cinderella name "Terri" I would like the cruise info on there somewhere, Disney Wonder Nov 7-11, 2010.

Thank you so much! YOu make amazing designs, I am in awe of your talent

I'm glad because the advice I had sucked and I was going to wait awhile for someone else to give good advice before I gave you my crap.:rotfl2:

So how did you do it? I have Adobe it makes pics nice but I hate trying to do something new in it. I doesn't seem very user friendly but maybe if I actually used it more and learned it I would do better. ;)

open Pictures folder. Find the graphics you want & right click on the picture and instead of open, I click 'open with'. Creates a drop down menu and I click on Adobe. It sort of stores it in a little adobe menu. (opens a window called Photoshop Editor) I can do this multiple times and Adobe saves them in little thumbnails along the bottom. Then click on File tab at top and instead of Print, I click on Print Multiple Photos. It brings up a menu with various configurations.
They don't even have to be all identical. It puts all your thumbnails in a new multiple-print menu and you can add or delete from there as needed, without deleting them out of your PS Editor thumbnails. :cool1:
For things like Tom's name tags, which I need to print 19, I set it on 9 per page. You can preview each page by clicking on the arrows and it will show all. I did have 1 remaining on an other wise blank page so now squeezing in smaller images to fill that page. Sorry if I'm ramblin'. Way past my bedtime and need to get up at 5:30 but I'm afraid I'll forget if I try to come back to it later.
pretty cool, looks like this: (not great quality. I just realized I scanned my rough draft/quick print on plain paper. Should have scanned the magnet. The magnet printed at better quality.) You get the gist of it. :goodvibes

Top-10.jpg

Hello AGAIN!!!

Could I please get Mickey Head of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with all the characters personalized with the name Isaac.

Can I get a Mickey Head outlined with the names: Robert, Denise, Kenzee, Sammie, Josh, Natalie, Isaac, Carolyn, Sue and Barry. Could we get 2011 in the center.

I'm also looking for a design for our four families that will be both WDW and DCL as we will be spending 7 days in the parks and a B2B Disney Dream cruise. Any ideas? I'm hoping for a design we can put on shirts for all 10 family members!

Thanks so much,:flower3:
Denise

After noticing i just wasted hours of my time making some custom designs, it's not worth wasting my time for free anymore. If you want something i have already made, great but don't ask for custom work then ask somebody else for the same thing because you didn't like what i made for FREE! Even worse are the couple times somebody wanted a custom design and then got all bent out of shape because i shared it with others and then they still didn't thank me for a new design i made for them.

Sorry but my frustration with this has peaked tonight. :rotfl:There is work involved with these designs. Some more than others and i don't think most understand that. I'm not just going out finding a treasure chest and typing Disney Dream on it. Sorry i am done venting for tonight. :)

Before

After

Jordak-I'm not sure what happened, but I am so sorry you feel this way. I totally appreciate everything you have made for me and know that many others do as well. As far as sharing, it is YOUR work, you have the right to share it wherever you want to.

After noticing i just wasted hours of my time making some custom designs, it's not worth wasting my time for free anymore. If you want something i have already made, great but don't ask for custom work then ask somebody else for the same thing because you didn't like what i made for FREE! Even worse are the couple times somebody wanted a custom design and then got all bent out of shape because i shared it with others and then they still didn't thank me for a new design i made for them.

Jordak, I am so sorry that something happened to make you feel this way. Shame on that person. You do amazing work and we disers are blessed that you share with the rest of us. The time and effort that you donate to make our vacations a little more special does not go unappreciated.:worship: Thank you for all that you do. :grouphug:

Jordak - As this is my very first post (I've been too nervous to try it before!), I've obviously never asked you for a custom design, but I have been admiring your work from afar. I come to this thread everyday, just to see and enjoy your stunning pieces. MAKES MY DAY! :wave2:

Jordak - As this is my very first post (I've been too nervous to try it before!), I've obviously never asked you for a custom design, but I have been admiring your work from afar. I come to this thread everyday, just to see and enjoy your stunning pieces. MAKES MY DAY! :wave2:

Welcome:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter