***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jordak or Milliepie-
Could I possibly get a few designs when you get a chance? No rush since we aren't going until October.
Thank you sooooo much!!!!

(Please add name of Rob to ear)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/hCMMuE2F/Barry_pirate_mickeyskullmh.html

(Please add name of Renee to ear)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/PMzmH4pd/Kenzee_pirate_tinkmh.html

(Please add Rob and Renee' - Celebrating Our Annivesary - 2010 on Street Sign - 20 Years on License Plate)
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...esigns/?action=view&current=FrancineVince.jpg

(Please add Pxidust for the license plate)
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...nished designs/?action=view&current=Vette.jpg

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

:)

I cut them out of a pic that I have. It doesn't really look good on it's own, needs a bit more cleaning up. Here it is. I can send you the original pic too if you want to try to cut it and clean it up yourself. :)

Thanks, milliepie! :worship: Don't know why these pics are so hard to come by. :confused3 Just spent another fruitless half hour searching online via Google. I wanted to try and adapt the Mickey runner into a new avatar for myself, since my DS has informed me my old one (beach time Mickey) didn't reflect "me" well enough. Hence the change to the computer Mickey in the meantime. I've faced and met a lot of challenges these past couple years, and I felt that your Mickey would be appropriate. I'm a little graphics challenged at this point (something I'd like to work on rectifying) but I'll give it a whirl.
You've been very busy designing this weekend - I see an awful lot of designs posted on the board from you!! :goodvibes
Mindy

I am leaving on the 8/18 Med cruise and haven't finished my door signs.

Can you please help me!

I don't have the links to the files but know what the images look like.
(will you kill me?...... let me know and I will try and hunt them down)

Looking to create the following.....

Mickey head in purple - Need the Name Allison on it
Mickey soccer head/black ear - Need the Name Kimberly on it
Mickey head with Med itinerary - Need - Casaceli Family 8/18/2010 - 8/28/2010

Three beach chairs - Nichole, Allie (pink chair) & Kimber (red chair)

Can you create the Name - Nichole with Toy story characters

Let me know if you are able to create any of these or tell me to take a hike.
:worship:

I am back to washing clothes and packing......

Not sure which purple you wanted, I can do it just purple no tiara if you like. :) I'll get the rest soon. :)

Thanks, milliepie! :worship: Don't know why these pics are so hard to come by. :confused3 Just spent another fruitless half hour searching online via Google. I wanted to try and adapt the Mickey runner into a new avatar for myself, since my DS has informed me my old one (beach time Mickey) didn't reflect "me" well enough. Hence the change to the computer Mickey in the meantime. I've faced and met a lot of challenges these past couple years, and I felt that your Mickey would be appropriate. I'm a little graphics challenged at this point (something I'd like to work on rectifying) but I'll give it a whirl.
You've been very busy designing this weekend - I see an awful lot of designs posted on the board from you!! :goodvibes
Mindy
She has been super busy. Great for me though, nice break. :)

Mindy

Yep, I'm catching up. It's been a busy week so I didn't have much time to do any. If you would like help coming up with something let me know and I can try my hand at it. I'll keep my eye out for clips for you too. :)

She has been super busy. Great for me though, nice break. :)

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't put it in print because I didn't want to jinx you! :thumbsup2
You'll be getting a request or two from me soon, but I refused to post it on the weekend, since I knew you would just hurry to get it done and I wanted you to have some down time. ;)
Mindy

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't put it in print because I didn't want to jinx you! :thumbsup2
You'll be getting a request or two from me soon, but I refused to post it on the weekend, since I knew you would just hurry to get it done and I wanted you to have some down time. ;)
Mindy
Haha i was thinking the same thing about jinxing myself.Thanks for thinking of me too. :thumbsup2

I know I've said this before but WOW!!!!

I just keep being amazed by the creations I see on here. You guys are just so awesome.

And yes I will most likely be saying this again in the future. :rotfl:

pirate: Try not to get too stressed. :hug: We just wore shirts with a fake pirate front and bandanas. Not very many people dressed up, not sure why.

Thanks... I'm trying not to but I've seen so many people with such great costumes I've got that want bad.... but then again I saw a picture of a family that just got matching black Pirates(Pittsburgh) shirts and wore bandannas and they all looked cool just because they matched. I bet it was less stressful getting ready. .... but then again we are doing the Halloween Party at Disney so the costumes would be a 2fer... ARG!!!:headache:

In six weeks what ever happens happens. :thumbsup2

I hope this is good for you. :)

AWESOME! Exactly what I was looking for :cool1:

TBAGGOTT & JORDAK too - Ya'll are so talented and extremely gifted with your designs:worship: I really appreciate the time you've taken out of your busy lives not just for me, but for everyone else. You rock:cheer2:

Any time. :)

Thank You milliepie these are wonderful... I've never done a ships door before but because of you and Jordak I believe I will have an awesome one!!!

Oh and I have some other things I'd like made but I'll wait until you're not so busy. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::

I have more than 200 days until our cruise (and if I can wait until then, the biggest surprise for the family ever!), and I've already started making tshirts and magnets......and they're easy:cool1: For the tshirts, I got the iron-on transfers for whites and 1 for darks at Target, and they worked like a charm:thumbsup2 DD and DS were so tickled to have shirts w/a soccer ball and Mickey ears....DH is getting suspicious though:eek: He said "Are you trying to tell me we're going to WDW again?" My response was "No! Not at all!" B/c we're actually not going to WDW....just DCL :rotfl2:

And then the magnets....I got magnetic sheets (8x10 or so) from Oriental Trading (12 sheets for $9.99)! Went to Office Max (could probably find these cheaper, but wanted to start on them now), and got a pack of "full sheet labels", OM brand - think it was $13 for 10 sheets. When I printed it, I noted "photo paper, semi-glossy" on the properties for my printer b/c it is sort of like that. Printed a sheet off, stuck it to the magnetic sheet, cut then out and :wizard: Magnets for the FE (and house - football Mickey heads now!). I wanted to do some for here now, so I could test the magnetic sheets. They're thin, but paper is still sticking on the front (was easy to cut too), and they're still up on my refrigerator:rotfl:

Anyways, thought I would sharepirate:

Has anyone requested or has a logo been made for the:

New Years Eve Castaway Cay Double Dip on the Dream for 12-29-2011?

The thread on the board really doesn't have a name yet and I have yet to see a logo.
Any ideas oh crafty ones?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter