Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. I have a boy soccer player already. Just need some time to work on a girl. It's a Disney font. Think it's called "waltograph" and i use photoshop cs4.

Thanks a million. I have the waltograph, but only have the PS ver6, maybe it's time to upgrade;)
I'll go play with it in my ver & see what happens.
I'm on another quest for anniversary, since I'm using the car version you made for me for T-shirts for everyone, my daughter says I need to use another design for our anniversary.
I love Milliepie's lady & the tramp, but still looking. Have you decided what your doing for your?

Thanks a million. I have the waltograph, but only have the PS ver6, maybe it's time to upgrade;)
I'll go play with it in my ver & see what happens.
I'm on another quest for anniversary, since I'm using the car version you made for me for T-shirts for everyone, my daughter says I need to use another design for our anniversary.
I love Milliepie's lady & the tramp, but still looking. Have you decided what your doing for your?
I haven't a clue what i am going to do. I have made so many different things i kind of want to keep whatever i use exclusive but i keep posting all my ideas. :)
Since you have PS, this is what i do. You might be after a different effect, but i just lay out my text, go to blending options, play with the bevel,shadow and glow until i like the look, then lower the fill all the way.

I love this, Can you do this one with a Girl & boy playing soccer.

What font was used for the lettering & what software do you use?
Without putting text in this i wasn't sure where to put the players. Hope this works for you.

castawaysoccer.jpg

Thanks so much - I love the Goofy golfer plates and the rest too!!! You have so much talent - I really appreciate you sharing it with everyone on here!

Barb

Here you go
McDuglehalloween.jpg

Lovely pictures ... my employers do not allow our computers to view Photobucket so I can't get to your blank ones. Is there any chance you could make one for me please?

If you can, I would like to have 'Joa & Mick' on it and October 2010. Would that be ok? Thanks alot

Joa :)

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had a graphic I could borrow of Minnie Mouse in curlers? Kind of upset? Like if Mickey stayed out allnight? :rotfl: Or anything of the like?

Thanks!

Hi! Could I request the red mickey ears, with Hannah Montana design, and the name Kendall?

Thanks!! :flower3:

Lovely pictures ... my employers do not allow our computers to view Photobucket so I can't get to your blank ones. Is there any chance you could make one for me please?

If you can, I would like to have 'Joa & Mick' on it and October 2010. Would that be ok? Thanks alot

Joa :)
sure

JoaMick.jpg

I absolutely LOVE the Halloween license plate - could you make one for me that says PLESHA? I would appreciate it so much!

Bit of an unusual request. I am the mom to a gorgeous girl adopted from China. Does anyone have anything that would fit? Maybe a Minnie or Cinderella with baby Mulan? I don't know. Anything, really. Thanks!

Jordak, I also really enjoy the Halloween license, could I get one with Pearson's...please? Magic on Oct 10th!
Thank you for help!:yay:

Jordak, I also really enjoy the Halloween license, could I get one with Pearson's...please? Magic on Oct 10th!
Thank you for help!:yay:
Here you go. I debated with myself if you wanted Pearson's or Pearson. Hope i got it right.

Pearsons.jpg

I'll be going to the world for Halloween. I don't recall if the resort doors are magnetic like the cruise ships. Does anyone know? If so, I'm wondering if anyone has halloween or fall themes for magnets. Thank you in advance for your help and I hope it's OK that I posted this here.
Amy :lovestruc

I'll be going to the world for Halloween. I don't recall if the resort doors are magnetic like the cruise ships. Does anyone know? If so, I'm wondering if anyone has halloween or fall themes for magnets. Thank you in advance for your help and I hope it's OK that I posted this here.
Amy :lovestruc

I've got lots of Halloween, a few fall. Here's the halloween link. :) It varies, some doors are magnetic and some are not. A lot of people do window clings too, that might be an option. You might have to do research on weather your resort has magnetic doors. :)

http://www.4shared.com/dir/19128670/e6a01783/Halloween.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts