Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie-
I love this!!! I did put in a request before, but can't seem to find it. (Hopefully didn't miss!) When you get a chance, I would love one with names Don and Heidi.

Thank you sooo much!!!!

I have you on my list. :) I think you're next actually, I just have to get a chance to sit and do it. :goodvibes

I have you on my list. :) I think you're next actually, I just have to get a chance to sit and do it. :goodvibes

Oh, thank you! Sorry-didn't mean to be impatient-just wanted to be sure it wasn't missed with the TONS of requests you get! Thanks so much for doing this for everyone!

cruisincousins.jpg

mikaylahannahmh.png

allisonselenamh.png

Milliepie, you rock! :cheer2: Thanks! :flower3:

jordak, is it possible to get one with 2 boys and 1 girl (i like the snorkelling one! and our youngest is a baby boy) and with the writing on the sand saying "Life is beautiful"?

jordak, is it possible to get one with 2 boys and 1 girl (i like the snorkelling one! and our youngest is a baby boy) and with the writing on the sand saying "Life is beautiful"?

Sure. I need to come up with a baby boy but not a problem.

the one that you've got in the middle is ok! He'll be 1 -2 years when both our cruises come around. I need to stop saying he's a baby...

Does anyone have a link to the old thread? I had it saved to a computer that crashed 2 years ago and I've been looking for it since then. By chance today, I saw a link to this thread!!!
Everyone does such beautiful work!!!!

the one that you've got in the middle is ok! He'll be 1 -2 years when both our cruises come around. I need to stop saying he's a baby...
They will always be your babies. :) Here is one with a baby. If you prefer the other one, let me know.

Lifeisbeautiful.jpg

Jordak - just printed off the other license plates you did and we love them! I was peeking at your photobucket though and wanted to know if I could have a couple more done - thank you so much!! No rush as we don't leave until the end of the month....

I saw a Packers license plate - could you do one for the Bears and have the date as Oct 09?

Also, I'd like one of the Halloween plates with McDugle on it - also Oct 09

One last request - do you have any plates that have any of the Disney characters golfing? If so I'd like 2 of those and have one with Barb and one with Mike (both Oct 09)

Thanks so much!! These are really getting us all even more excited about our trip!!!

Barb

They will always be your babies. :) Here is one with a baby. If you prefer the other one, let me know.

Lifeisbeautiful.jpg

OK - now this is my last request - I need to get to bed and shut my brain down for the day!

I'd love to have one of these scenes with the Minnie and Mickey - 2 kid Minnie's (my two girls are 6 and 9) and in the sand I'd like the saying: Dream....Believe.....Achieve

Ipods and mickey mouse ice cream are all OK too! Thanks!!

OK - now this is my last request - I need to get to bed and shut my brain down for the day!

I'd love to have one of these scenes with the Minnie and Mickey - 2 kid Minnie's (my two girls are 6 and 9) and in the sand I'd like the saying: Dream....Believe.....Achieve

Ipods and mickey mouse ice cream are all OK too! Thanks!!

Here is one to get started. I don't have any golf related plates or the bears so give me a bit of time and will have something for you.

dream_believe_achieve.jpg

Jordak - just printed off the other license plates you did and we love them! I was peeking at your photobucket though and wanted to know if I could have a couple more done - thank you so much!! No rush as we don't leave until the end of the month....

I saw a Packers license plate - could you do one for the Bears and have the date as Oct 09?

Also, I'd like one of the Halloween plates with McDugle on it - also Oct 09

One last request - do you have any plates that have any of the Disney characters golfing? If so I'd like 2 of those and have one with Barb and one with Mike (both Oct 09)

Thanks so much!! These are really getting us all even more excited about our trip!!!

Barb
Here you go
McDuglehalloween.jpg

Barb.jpg

Mike-3.jpg

Lifeisbeautiful.jpg

I love this, Can you do this one with a Girl & boy playing soccer.

What font was used for the lettering & what software do you use?

I love this, Can you do this one with a Girl & boy playing soccer.

What font was used for the lettering & what software do you use?
Sure. I have a boy soccer player already. Just need some time to work on a girl. It's a Disney font. Think it's called "waltograph" and i use photoshop cs4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter