Cruise Design Thread **NOT TAKING REQUESTS**

Here is your request.

Is there anyway that I could get two of the pink and black ones that say Tricia's Birthday Cruise (we're on the Fantasy)???? Keep calm, et al.

I'm jealous. I've really tried to make my own. I give up. :)

Pretty, pretty please???? :worship:

moremouse said:
Is there anyway that I could get two of the pink and black ones that say Tricia's Birthday Cruise (we're on the Fantasy)???? Keep calm, et al. I'm jealous. I've really tried to make my own. I give up. :)

Don't give up. There are lots good tutorials. I'm learning, too.
I will work on these this evening. :goodvibes:

Wow these are awesome! Could I please request:
Black cruise on MH w/ pink letters-Disney Dream Megan's Birthday
Black cruise on MH w/ blue letters-Disney Dream Jan 17-20, 2013
Black cruise on MH w/ blue letters-Disney Fantasy Nov 2-9, 2013
TIA! :artist:

Here are your requests.

Is there anyway that I could get two of the pink and black ones that say Tricia's Birthday Cruise (we're on the Fantasy)???? Keep calm, et al. I'm jealous. I've really tried to make my own. I give up. :)

Here are your requests.

Could I please get a black mickey head keep calm and cruise on head with blue lettering for the Wonder June 3rd-10th 2013? Thank you! :goodvibes

Can I please have 1 black mh with keep calm... With pink writing can you put Kristina in one of the ears and a black mh with keep calm... With blue writing with Jacky in one ear. We are on The Magic May 10 - 18 2013
Also, would you be able to do the cruise ship sign for the magic? If you can. Please add the thone family, 8-night Bahamian cruise, May 10, 2013
Thank you, you are so awesome to do this!

Here are your requests.

Someone please help me with the printing. How do I resize it to make it bigger? Thank you so much. I am not good with computer stuff.

Uh oh :confused3 I am trying to make the beautiful magnets Eva just made for us. When I open the file the only option is "save target as" My computer won't let me open this type of file. I am trying to get this done as we leave Sun morning. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter