Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy is working, but I will try to make it. Mike

Originally posted by Twinave
Sat. Chat: I will try once again to get there. But my frustation level is almost maxed out when it comes to getting to the chat room. Let's see, that 9am my time, no plans this weekend so... hopefully see ya'll there.:cool:
Later, Ave

Ave,
IMHO FLA is in EST too, so it's 10am!! Or are you further west presently?

Eric, about 200 miles of the Florida Panhandle is Central time. A fact the media forgot about during the last election!They "called" the state before all the polls were closed. Major no no!:p

Glad to see lots of Dis'er will try to get to chat this weekend.

:bounce: This must be my week ... First got my official "Book of Hidden Mickeys" ... then my "PassPorter" came and then :Pinkbounc I got my pins from Amy. (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU). Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket! Then again my chances of that ship comming in are real low.

Oops... than today I'm to meet with MaryJo for lunch. I told her to look for the person with the Mickey Mouse on a bag. Is this like a covert meeting or what!

Gotta run ... have an awful lot of cases to get rid of today cause I'm off tomorrow. Having a nice day off with the hubby at a big boy toy show - I mean woodworkers show!

:bounce: GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS :bounce:

Originally posted by RellingTwin
Eric, about 200 miles of the Florida Panhandle is Central time. A fact the media forgot about during the last election!They "called" the state before all the polls were closed. Major no no!:p

Glad to see lots of Dis'er will try to get to chat this weekend.

Thanks for the info, Mary. Sometimes it's hard for someone from a country which measures 500 miles from North to South and 300 from East to West to cope with the dimensions of America ;)

BTW,
just this evening I learned something about your hometown Charleston. I obtained a VHS-tape at Ebay called "Riding the Rails" featuring Johnny Cash. It's a birthday present for my Dad, who has been a Cash-fan for the last 30 years (And I inherited it, too). One of the little stories about the history of the railroad in the USA was about the "Best Friend of Charleston" - I had to think of you immediately.

Hi Everyone -- been laid low for the last day or so with a sore tooth. Went to the dentist yesterday and he couldn't find anything obviously wrong although he knew that it was hurting. I'm to take pain killers for the next couple of days and hope that it goes away or if it doesn't go back and see him for a possible root canal. Yuck. So far it hasn't gone away.:(

My dentist is great though and will see his patients right away if there's a problem -- even on the weekends. My mother had an abcess tooth a few years back and the dentist saw her Saturday morning and then again Sunday morning to look after it. Can't complain about the service he gives.

Congrats Dan on your raise. Always nice to get more $.

Take care everyone and pixie dust to troops everywhere and the civilians affected. Hopefully it won't last long.

Fiona

:Pinkbounc Just Back from a DIS lunch with MaryJo :Pinkbounc
It was sooooooooooooooooo nice. We had a ball talking Disney and getting to know each other in the "flesh". Had to laugh, the waitress was surprised that we had just met, guess we were acting like we had been friends for a long time.

OK that was a fun diversion ... now back to work!

Originally posted by cdnmickeylover
Hi Everyone -- been laid low for the last day or so with a sore tooth. Went to the dentist yesterday and he couldn't find anything obviously wrong although he knew that it was hurting. I'm to take pain killers for the next couple of days and hope that it goes away or if it doesn't go back and see him for a possible root canal. Yuck. So far it hasn't gone away.:(

Pixie Dust for your teeth *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ I hope that it's just an irritation and will go away!!
I just had a triple root canal treatment about four weeks ago :( Fortunately it worked out fine.
Today my dentist called me suprisingly at the office and asked me to come to his place ASAP. At first I was kinda shocked, thought he had found something bad on an X-ray, but fortunately it was just that he had to redo the model for my new dental bridgework, which will be implanted next monday.
I envy the sharks: They can just grow new teeth as often as they want ;)

Cathy and Mary Jo, so glad you had a nice mini-meet. Can't wait to see everyone in person.
Eric, darling, I my be blonde, but I DO know what time zone I live in. LOL
Later, Ave'

Eric, I know about the "The Best Friend of Charleston". I belive it was the first train in the US. Charleston has a lot of "firsts". It is a wonderful city FULL of history. I love living here!

Cathy and MaryJo, glad you had a fun meeting!

Dan, I also have been gluded to the TV tonight and last night. I keep thinking they will announce that Sadam is dead and the war is over. At least that is my hope.

I am going to bed! I stayed up WAY too late last night watching the news, then had a very busy day at work. I also think this constant rain is beginning to depress me!It seems like it's been raining for a month!

Ave, there is an interesting artical in the NY Times about Bruce Springsteen. He raised the money to save a small publication. I'll e-mail it to you.

Congratulations on the mini meet Cathy and Mary Jo. Cathy I am sending you a cd with some pictures on it of the forsythia and tulip popular trees here now. There a few homes that are nice in the subdivision that Kathy has a patient in.

My SIL's son is in the 82nd airborne division and is in the middle east now. Probably headed to Iraq, although she hasn't heard from him.

Enjoy the woodworking show Art. Don't let him go crazy Cathy. We will need him on the scavenger hunt in key west. I saw a 155 quart cooler at the bass pro shop in opry mill's mall. If we load that down with beer and put it on Ave's cart that should slow her down.

Mike

Hey Guys. Just checking in.... Not much to say..... Glad Dan got raise.....Sorry Roland and Sabine can't cruise. - Oh! WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SARAH'SMOM AND GOOFYNUT'S LUNCH MEET!!! Did you talk about all us??? Did Cathy bring pictures? Tell us something other than "It was fun"!

Mike - Prayers and Pixie Dust for your SIL's son, his division and all the troops!

Just checking on you guys .....

:Pinkbounc GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS :Pinkbounc

Yes we (MaryJo and I) talked alot about you guys ... don't worry I let her know just how nice everyone is and that she is in for a cruise of a lifetime and will end up with a reallllllllllly big extended DIS family at the end. Dumb me, I forgot the pictures I wanted to bring BUT they'll be packed for our Lancaster Meet.

Headed out for the Big Boy Toy $how ... gotta be sure we have $ left for the DIS Cruise!

Have a Very Mickey Day!

Cathy with @ C

Hi everyone..laying low for a while..busy at work and doing physical therapy on my knee three times a week--had lunch with Cathy GoofyNut and it was like we knew each other for ages..of course with Disney in common!! We have similar work habits, etc. I heard all about you guys and shared my Disney cruise pictures of my family with her and heard how nice everyone is (glad to hear there are no ax murderers among us!!)--Ave and Mary..you have to keep your hair a different color so I can tell you apart. Cathy will bring pictures to the Lancaster meet so I can put a face with a name!! Started Curves three weeks ago and love it (this coming from a person who considers exercise when I click the remote control!) so I hope to lose a little weight before the cruise but Cathy told me not to worry!!! Between the physical therapy and Curves, I should be able to bring Pinky home to Pennsylvania!!

On a sadder note, I just heard where another Marine has died. God Bless America and our troops.

Originally posted by Sarah'sMomfrom PA
Hi everyone..laying low for a while..busy at work and doing physical therapy on my knee three times a week--had lunch with Cathy GoofyNut and it was like we knew each other for ages..of course with Disney in common!! We have similar work habits, etc. I heard all about you guys and shared my Disney cruise pictures of my family with her and heard how nice everyone is (glad to hear there are no ax murderers among us!!)--Ave and Mary..you have to keep your hair a different color so I can tell you apart. Cathy will bring pictures to the Lancaster meet so I can put a face with a name!! Started Curves three weeks ago and love it (this coming from a person who considers exercise when I click the remote control!) so I hope to lose a little weight before the cruise but Cathy told me not to worry!!! Between the physical therapy and Curves, I should be able to bring Pinky home to Pennsylvania!!

On a sadder note, I just heard where another Marine has died. God Bless America and our troops.

MaryJo,

it's OK, you can have Pinky AFTER we cashed in the 50 points for it - It will be to bulky to take it back home to Germany anyway :jester:

In your dreams beer boy:jester: ;) Pinky will be safe in our cart!
Hope that you and Anja are well and looking forward to chat at 10am. Mike

Mike, a cooler that big should be illegal, but since it's not...bring it on! Do I need a designated driver on a golf cart?:p
Sorry Eric, but Pinky stays in FL. That is my new mission in life.
Cathy, I can't believe you let Mary Jo know about our hair color trick. Shoot, we won't be able to have any fun. But then again maybe we will just come up with something better to fool everyone. Hmmm...something for us to think about.:smooth: I'm glad you two had a nice visit.
Doing the happy dance..:bounce: :Pinkbounc DD brought home all A's for the third time this year.

I've been watching the tube this week. Something I don't normaly do. Hoping the war comes to a swift end. Praying for everyone involved.

Later, Ave'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter