Crt/psb

disdazed

Earning My Ears
We currently have ps for both CRT and PSB for our upcoming trip in March. How do the two compare? My husband and son would prefer to only go to one while my daughter loves the princesses and would like to go to both. Is one better than the other?

Boy this is a tuffy. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. We have done both of these within the same trip. It is so much fun to eat in the castle. Just the feeling you get as you walk up the stairs is worth every penny! As we were climbing the stairs I starting crying (hubby gets it now). The food was just ok. It seemed to be alittle rushed. The veiw was awesome. As we were leaving we ran into Mary Poppins. She took my 4 year old daughter by the hand and led her downstairs and sat with her for about 10 minutes. It truly was a great "Disney Moment!"

Now for the PSB! We LOVED this breakfast! The food was pretty good and the character interaction was not rushed. Mulan even talked to my little one about bravery. Belle told my girls to always read a good book and get a good education. She asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up and she seemed interested in what they had to say.

We are going back again in April and we are doing the PSB again, along with 10 others in our party. As for your husband and son, have you considered the Donald Duck Breakfast at the Animal Kingdom? This is another MUST do on our list. We have never been disappointed here. My SIL and her family (2 boys and a girl) join us every year here for our "first morning" breakfast together. It is also cheaper than the other 2 breakfast buffets. Sorry so long, hope this helps!

We enjoyed both for different reasons. We love the atmosphere of the castle, even my nephew enjoyed it. I personally felt that the character interaction at the PSB was better, the characters did not seem as rushed. We also enjoyed the food better at PSB. We truly enjoyed both meals and plan to do them again in the future. Unfortunately we planned our March trip on short notice so we were not able to get PS for either. We are going 3/19 - 3/24. If you decide to cancel either please let us know, it would be great if someone on these boards were able to call at the same time to get your PS. I know there are several others out there looking for a princess breakfast in March.

WE've done both for two trips. The first was wonderful, and our experience at PSB was better than CRT. For the second, the PSB breadfast wasn't as magical as the first time around. It may be my personal pet peeve, but I really dislike when Mulan is played by a nonasian CM. My daughter is asian and there are so few characters/role models available to her that it's a huge letdown when one looks obviously caucasian.

The positive side of doing the two is that it is never too much for princess lovers. Also, I was impressed with the ability of the princess CMs to remember my DD and DS from a breakfast at CRT!!!

This upcoming trip will be the first time we are not doing both breakfasts and I am unsure if it was the right thing to do. DD is now 6.5. I'm not sure how many more princess years may be left!!!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter