Crowds week of Dec 13th?

PrincessJasmine88

Mouseketeer
How do you think crowds are on Monday the 13th? I am staying at WDW but want to do one full day at UO. In previous years there were a lot of people from Uk and South America but they won’t be there this year. Will I be able to do all of the HP stuff without being packed shoulder to shoulder?

I'm booked for 4 days ending the 12th. We did that same time frame a few years ago, and the crowds were not terrible. The usual rides (HP) had lines, but one day we walked in to the Mummy right when they opened up and rode 3 times in a row without having to wait. Escape From Gringots we ended up waiting about an hour, but that was also mid-day and Forbidden Journey was closed for refurb the week we were there (doh!). This was also before Hagrid and Velocicoaster, so I can't speak to those aside from what I read here. My go-to for crowd levels is touringplans.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter