Crowds next Monday?

Jaina

Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.
So, I love to read the Mouseplanet resort updates, but why do they never give any crowd estimates for Sundays and Mondays? I am going to be there Monday, Oct 23rd, just for the day, and was wondering what it might be like. Hopefully most of the UEA friends will have headed home, but how are Mondays generally these days? I am going with two friends who have AP's, but they usually just go for a few hours here and there with their kids, so it will be a different day for them. (I'm hoping to get them to stay all day - so much to do!!)

They're using Touring Plans crowd calendar estimates, so perhaps they have some deal with Touring Plans about which day(s) they can or cannot share.

IsitPacked has next Monday as "Hey, It's Alright" and it's not a major holiday, so my guess is busy (DL always seems busy these days), but not overwhelmingly so. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter